IGNORED

Corner Sports Bar

Yesterday I found a cosy hidden restaurant called the CORNER sports bar.

If you were going up CENTRAL ROAD and came to the Traffic lights at CARRFORE - TURN LEFT and walk for about 5 minutes and you will see the BAR/RESTAURANT is on the LEFT.

The Guy who runs it is called ANDY from the U.K.

It`s not a GIRLIE place unless you bring your own.

Thay have a huge menu sign up on the wall with about 10 dishes on it. (Drinks are very cheap).

I had Chilli and Rice = Very Good. All served on a black square plate. nice style. Not big but well worth 99 Baht.

My friend had the Breakfast - Hey, it looked nice on a black plate - He said it was very good.

Today I had the Chicken Vindloo which nearly burnt my mouth - Great - I wasn't expecting anything hot as most Indian Restautants don't do their meals like we are used to in the U.K. - Good.

My other Friend today had Saug and Bacon Sandwich with Chips - Also very good.

So all in all a good find if you are near that area. Remember the meals are only 99 Baht ( Small size ) But perfect fpr people like me who eats small meals.

One small problem is the waitress - who can't remember anything so you have to speak slow to make sure she understands.

I ordered a COLA and got a Glass of Red Wine. Ha,Ha,

And the other problem is - if you sit to your right as you go in - the speaker is right above your head and the music is quite loud.

Don't let that put you off - It`s quite new so you expect a few miner hitches.

All in All - a good find - I'll go back.

quick question, where is central road??

go to barstool banter mate 2nd catagory down,theres your map.

quick question, where is central road??

Pattaya KLANG