IGNORED

Getting Uk visa

The One UK

My wife tryed too get a visa for a short holiday but was turned down and we are ready to apply again. I had all the documents required it was just the phone interview my wife was uneasy with and ended up being rejected. Which visa cosultancies around Pattaya or Bangkok have a good reputation?

My wife tryed too get a visa for a short holiday but was turned down and we are ready to apply again. I had all the documents required it was just the phone interview my wife was uneasy with and ended up being rejected. Which visa cosultancies around Pattaya or Bangkok have a good reputation?

Did they tell you why it was rejected? There must have been something in the application that they were unsure about. You need to find out what that was if possible and rectify it in the second application.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Can you post what they wrote in the refusal notice omitting any personal details?

I'm sure some of us would be able to help and you could save yourself a considerable amount of money.

Yes . as previously mentioned, you will have to address the reasons for the previous refusal. I you can not address them then it is futile re-applying. its not that difficcult to do on your own if you put the time and effort in. good luck next time.

I cant provide phone records as i work in the middle east and use pay as you go, my wife rarely use the internet. They also said that she didnt have proof of income as the agent i used made a job up. The photos we had did not have a date on them to prove when they were taken, at the time of taking these pictures i never thought it would come back and bite me.

They also said that she didnt have proof of income as the agent i used made a job up.

That could have been your problem. The agent provided fraudulent information and they may have picked it up. Do not provide them with any information that isn't verifiable.

I don't know if the date on photos is all that important. I could take a photo today and put a date 2 years ago on it in Photoshop.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I cant provide phone records as i work in the middle east and use pay as you go, my wife rarely use the internet. They also said that she didnt have proof of income as the agent i used made a job up. The photos we had did not have a date on them to prove when they were taken, at the time of taking these pictures i never thought it would come back and bite me.

Sounds like the last thing you need is another visa agent.... I'm guessing that the last visa was refused under part 9 paragraph 320 (7A) of the immigration rules...

(7A) where false representations have been made or false documents or information have been submitted (whether or not material to the application, and whether or not to the applicant's knowledge), or material facts have not been disclosed, in relation to the application.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/immigrationrules/part9/

If I were you I would hold of any further applications till you have got this sorted out. Personally I would write a letter to the entry clearance manager at the embassy and explain the whole situation before the next application goes in.

Please post the reasons for refusal omitting any personal details for us to be able to help you. Was there any mention of not being able to apply again for a specified period of time?

Which visa agent did you use first time around?

Edited to add: even if you use pay as you go you can still get phone records from your carrier, you just need to call them up.

i only got a copy of the first page, it didnt say anything about blocking future applications.

i only got a copy of the first page, it didnt say anything about blocking future applications.

How long ago was the rejection?

I know if I was in your position I would send an email to the embassy, explain your situation and ask about your options.

Ive sent an email to the embassy and i will be submitting another application within 6 weeks. If everything is my own words i hope we get a positive answer. I dont want to name the company who i payed for help as naming and shamimg isnt the right thing to do.

• 1 month later...

The One UK

I am a visa consultant myself. I admire your approach to this matter.

If you have strong ground for objecting to the Refusal Decision, the Visa Manager can overturn the officer's decision. I have done 4 cases in the past 7 years and I got 50% successful outcome.

Phone record is not the only acceptable evidence of contact. My experience tells me that the date on the photo is also not important. There are other ways of proving the contact, for example, emails and bank remittances. The length of relationship and the frequency of your travels to Thailand are also relevant.

Sometimes, the refusal is not due to the fault of the visa consultant. It could be due to misunderstanding by the officer. I came across one case of refusal when the main reason for refusal was that there's no proof of contact for the period when the sponsor and the applicant are not together. But the fact is that they have known each other for 3 months and the sponsor had never been back to UK. How come they should have proof of contact when they had not been separated since they first met. You need a bit of luck sometimes.

Good luck to your 2nd application.

Ive sent an email to the embassy and i will be submitting another application within 6 weeks. If everything is my own words i hope we get a positive answer. I dont want to name the company who i payed for help as naming and shamimg isnt the right thing to do.

I'd name and shame !! There is one company thats always on pattaya TV that has ripped off a couple of people i know !

I heard about one visa company which advertises in TV lied to its client that his girlfriend's UK tourist visa application was unsuccessful when they have never applied for their client. The British asked for the Embassy written refusal notice from the visa company, but they cannot provide. So, he enquiried with the British Embassy and was told that no such application had ever been submitted. He made a report to the Police and at the end he only got back a refund of 50% of the visa consultation fee which he paid to that company.

As a visa consultant, I always said to my potential clients that if you trust me that I would do my best for your case, then you appoint me to help. If you ask for money back guarantee, I don't have this practice because my best guarantee is the outstanding results of applications handled by me. So long as I have tried my very best, my clients can see my works and efforts and they won't ask for any refund of visa consultation fee.

I wish I could afford to advertise in TV about my visa services as I could have a lot more cases to do if I could advertise as to my successful rates for visa applications to many countries in the world. I can charge my clients for lower consultation fee because I don't have any advertising costs. Referrals by my clients and friends are my main client base.

I wish you "The One UK" good luck in the 2nd application. You must handle it very carefully because you were the one who signed the sponsorship letter. So long as the British Embassy didn't make any conclusion in their written notice that the reference letter was not genuine, you should just concentrate on providing new evidence and documentation about your proof of contact and relationship with your GF. Of course, your GF's chance of success will be higher if she has a stable job. If for any reason she is not working, you must give the explanation in your letter as to why she's not working.

Get a copy of the second page??