IGNORED

Pregnant Thai girl

rakum

I was in pattaya last christmas/new year and had a long term bar girl for 2 weeks we had sex loads times and sometimes the condom broke and i cum in her, what would happen if i got her pregnant? iam only 30 years old and i wouldnt mind a child but i couldnt live in Thailand would i be able to bring her and the baby over to live or would i have to apply for a visa and possibly have it refused. I have a job to surrport them and a suitable place for them to live.

So when you get a Thai hooker pregnant just bring her over to your home country and everything will be fine .....

- You really love the girl ?

- You really want the child ?

- You think the girl and the kid are willing to live in your home country without their family ect ?

To answer your question , marry her and be shore to have a steady job so you can get a visa and bring them over .

Best is to get it done trough a visa agency who knows all the rules for the country you're from .

Without a visa no Thai girl is going nowhere .

I have a sneaky feeling that if she was pregnant she'd have told you by now, so unless you really mean "I got a Thai girl pregnant" you should have nothing to worry aboutsmile.gif.

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.