IGNORED

Good places for lunch

Which places would the esteemed members (and also the rest of the members) recommend to have lunch with a female friend. We are not (and will not become) intimately involved so I don't need to impress anyone but at the same time I would like a nice ambience and decent quality of food.

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

Which places would the esteemed members (and also the rest of the members) recommend to have lunch with a female friend. We are not (and will not become) intimately involved so I don't need to impress anyone but at the same time I would like a nice ambience and decent quality of food.

pattaya beer garden just before Walking Street on your right hand side,about 6pm bit to eat and a few beers.good views.

pattaya beer garden just before walking street on your right hand side,about 6pm bit to eat and a few beers.good views.

beat me to it. its the perfect place for a meal with a lady.

Casa Pascal Lunch Buffet just 165 baht I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal in Pattaya. Large open air conditioned restaurant, comfy chairs and great service. Perfect place for any meeting whether it be for business or pleasure. I must admit though I've never done Lunch there, only dinner scores of times.

Thank you for all the nice suggestions. I decided I wanted to try the Moom Arroi which should be in Naklua - but in spite of driving slowly and trying to spot it all the way from the Loma roundabout to the Naklua market I could not find it - does anyone have a map ?

We ended up at Moom Talay at the Trattoria Tuscana - and that was nice enough too :)

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

A nice plate stacked high with som-tum and deep fried bugs at the beach is just as likely to impress.

I like to eat lunch at the food hall in Central Plaza...

1 The toilets are clean and free.

2 It is air-conditioned

3 It is reasonably priced

4 lots of different choices

I never imagined that this would be a special treat for a BG from Soi 2 but apparently it is. I got a 300 Baht food card and we walked around looking at the options. Her eyes lit up and it was obvious that she wanted many different things. I grabbed a thai salad and she got some thing with a heaps of chilli on the side. She never said much but it as obvious she enjoyed the food. Apparently she had never been take there before and when you usually get a 20 baht somtum for a meal off a street vendor this food hall represents extravagant luxury. She wanted to eat there every day and my attempts at going to new restaurants were not well received.

Funny thing is that I never eat in food halls back home, but when ever I go to Singapore I only eat in food halls. The variety is enormous and the food is great. BG's probably see central plaza like I see Singapore Food halls. Exciting and different.

And to think...I really just needed to get to a toilet.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Tequila Reef is a good place to eat for lunch with your girl. A full Thai menu is available as well... Cheers!

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

What's your budget and what do want: street food or a decent European restaurant?

Casa Pascal Lunch Buffet just 165 baht I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal in Pattaya. Large open air conditioned restaurant, comfy chairs and great service. Perfect place for any meeting whether it be for business or pleasure. I must admit though I've never done Lunch there, only dinner scores of times.

Have you actually ever been to Casa Pascal?! I have been there (only once). It was way too expensive and all 4 (four) courses were disgusting.

Tequila Reef is a good place to eat for lunch with your girl. A full Thai menu is available as well... Cheers!

Are you the boss?

Thank you for all the nice suggestions. I decided I wanted to try the Moom Arroi which should be in Naklua - but in spite of driving slowly and trying to spot it all the way from the Loma roundabout to the Naklua market I could not find it - does anyone have a map ?

We ended up at Moom Talay at the Trattoria Tuscana - and that was nice enough too :)

Trattoria Tuscana on Beach Road near Soi 6 is excellent and not too expensive. Several Italian and Swiss restaurants in Pattaya give good value for money.

give a chance and try Bella express on central road pattaya klang

they have lunch and dinner bufets ia a good scenery,in front of their pool

in the garden.

The price was 280 Bht

I tried it and my girlfriend liked it,thats all

have a nice day

Thomas

Edited by thita32