IGNORED

great cocktails recommendations?

Hey I know Thailand is more of a sang sung and soda type of place but can anyone recommend where to go for a great cocktail?

try ziko's (brazilian club) for excellent mohitos,in the middle of walking street(they have also happy hours)

or else on soi8,to sailors.they have 16 coctails in great prices,about 60baht

be careful don't get drunk... :Party1:

Edited by thita32

try ziko's (brazilian club) for excellent mohitos,in the middle of walking street(they have also happy hours)

or else on soi8,to sailors.they have 16 coctails in great prices,about 60baht

be careful don't get drunk... :Party1:

O.K.Mochito is not a real cocktail,same like Bacardi Coke.You think that they real do it at the worl wide cocktail recept standard???

May be could#t believe.drink my cocktail on a street vendor in WS behind soi 16.there is a very nice older lady they did.

The taste is very good,but not even like the real mixer standard.But i feel well with it and like to have my drinks out there.

Only cost me 80 bath and it's worth the money.try and you will believe me.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

If prefer a slightly upmarket place then try the Breezeo at the Royal Cliff, right on the resorts private beach.

The drinks' list features over 100 world renowned cocktails. You also can customize your very own cocktail from scratch, give it a unique name and test it out with all Breezeo guests! If they like it, you will enter the legendary Breezeo “Wall of Fame”.

Personally I recommend to visit this place with a nice TG and enjoy the panoramic sunset.

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm trying out a few tonight.

Try the swedish place opposite to champagne in lk, have much booze to mix with, nice place too have even some cigars and so.

Personaly i throw up from blend 365 and soda haha. Only Lipo and Vodka will do Thaistyle for me.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

O.K.Mochito is not a real cocktail,same like Bacardi Coke.You think that they real do it at the worl wide cocktail recept standard???

May be could#t believe.drink my cocktail on a street vendor in WS behind soi 16.there is a very nice older lady they did.

The taste is very good,but not even like the real mixer standard.But i feel well with it and like to have my drinks out there.

Only cost me 80 bath and it's worth the money.try and you will believe me.Cheers.

Ok. Confused but are you saying the Mojito is not a real cocktail? Because if you are you might have an argument with the IBA (International Bartender Association) which list it as an IBA Official Cocktail.

Link to IBA website

By the by, for laugh check out the cocktail at the bottom of the list. Be careful ordering one in Patts though :Laugh1:

• 1 month later...

Ok. Confused but are you saying the Mojito is not a real cocktail? Because if you are you might have an argument with the IBA (International Bartender Association) which list it as an IBA Official Cocktail.

Link to IBA website

By the by, for laugh check out the cocktail at the bottom of the list. Be careful ordering one in Patts though :Laugh1:

That last one on the IBA list sounds like a terrible drink, anywhere in the world. But especially in Patts.

My question is if there are a place in Pattaya where I can get West Indies Yellow Birds?

http://www.cocktaildb.com/recipe_detail?id=2460

http://www.bolscocktails.com/cocktail-detail.asp?drink_id=10187

• 2 weeks later...

Tequila Reef has some awesome margaritas and daiquiris plus the famous hand shaken margarita, here's a YouTube Video:

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Sailor bar soi 8 opposite hotel Flipper Lodge (direction when you go from 2nd Road to Beach road on the right side). I think cocktails price about 60 B.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 3 months later...

I saw that Havana bar in the holiday inn has an extended list, and the picture on their facebook looked good. Even if cocktails are bit more expensive, I will try it out next week and let you know!

If prefer a slightly upmarket place then try the Breezeo at the Royal Cliff, right on the resorts private beach.

The drinks' list features over 100 world renowned cocktails. You also can customize your very own cocktail from scratch, give it a unique name and test it out with all Breezeo guests! If they like it, you will enter the legendary Breezeo “Wall of Fame”.

Personally I recommend to visit this place with a nice TG and enjoy the panoramic sunset.

Hi Benny I think if you are swim into the BIG fish area may be nice.

But I think that will be not the really surroundings for the most

of the PA members as well cheers mate Your own league.

I like the Kombi Van Cocktail set up at several places around town namely The Avenue and outside Central on 2nd road.

Reasonably priced, respectful staff and usually great spots for people watching.

Hi Benny I think if you are swim into the BIG fish area may be nice.

But I think that will be not the really surroundings for the most

of the PA members as well cheers mate Your own league.

Why not? I saw cocktails would b around 200 bath. If they really that good, then I am glad to pay that then a 115 bht cocktail that is worthless! Not have to go there every day.......I give it a try, and nice to bring my gf on sunset

Hi benny10.One question about the Breezeo.did they have any rules

for wearing special clothes???

So I want give it a try next time with a nice TG.555.Cheers.

Hi benny10.One question about the Breezeo.did they have any rules

for wearing special clothes???

So I want give it a try next time with a nice TG.555.Cheers.

There's no dress code at all, because it is part of a beach resort. However, in the evening I prefer to wear long trousers e.g. jeans.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.