Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Priligy/Dapoxetine

Busta Nut

Does anyone have experience of buying and using Priligy tablets in Pattaya? Apparently they are good at keeping the wolf from the door when you're shagging. Can you buy them in Pattaya, and do they I need to ask for a specific name of the medication?

Never seen them in Thailand, at least on street stalls. Maybe pharmacies will have them.

I found this online though...

Link

during the year, back home, me no boom boom, :(

when i get to patts, me boom boom a lot :)

first boom boom, if the wind blows against me privates it's all over, but the non stop drinking and sex i get to the point where i would like to get a pill so that i can come, lol

add to that the dreaded condom and, as T. Soprano says "fa gedda a bowd it"

I am not a Doctor but my best advice is to avoid taking pills for Premature Ejaculation.

There are climax control condoms that basically numb your penis, so you don't get the sensation to cum.

I must warn you that some brands have too much numbing agent, and thus you will go from a raging to boner to a flacid dead dick in no time.

For me the best thing is to go to Soi 6 for a quickee. Once I clear all the bats then it's all good for the remainder of the trip.