IGNORED

Help ? Where did you say you met ?

Medic

Hello , I would to know for anyone that has got a k-1 visa where did you say you met her ? If you say patts wont it be an automatic decline ?

Was thinking of just putting met in Bangkok at the mall or something , but wont they ask , why she was there were she stayed ?

Anything you can tell me would be appreciated , thank you .

Sorry that I have no advice or knowledge on K1 visas. I would be surprised if an entire city is banned simply because of its reputation as an "adult playground" (especially if she worked outside of the "fun" we're all on here for -- like a hotel concierge, etc.) Keep inh mind, these people are trained to dig through lies and to seize upon inconsistencies (at least that's my understanding).

As someone in the U.S., I would find it invaluable if you could keep us updated with messages on how the process is coming along.

Unlike our fellow mongers in Europe, I have heard that it is very, very difficult to get a girl into the U.S. A friend of a friend met a girl in BKK -- professional girl, highly edsucated, accountant with big corp. They were doing the long distance relationship thing and he knocked her up. My friend told me that, depsite her education, profession, etc., the guy had Hell getting the Visa through to bring her here to get married, but he eventually accomplished it.

I wish you the very best of luck and hope to hear all about it!

Hello , I would to know for anyone that has got a k-1 visa where did you say you met her ? If you say patts wont it be an automatic decline ?

Was thinking of just putting met in Bangkok at the mall or something , but wont they ask , why she was there were she stayed ?

Anything you can tell me would be appreciated , thank you .

Hi I have applied for 2 Australian Tourist visas for my girlfriend to come to Australia and both times for that question i put 'while holidaying in Thailand'. It worked for me with no further questions being asked and both visas were granted. She has no employment history or money either!

I'm not sure if it's the best advice or what a k-1 visa is,

best of luck !

• 2 weeks later...

I think Size13shoes advice is probably the best to take. You can expand on the answer verbally at the interview.

A good friend of mine is a migration agent in Australia and before coming here on my current vist I asked him what a person should or shouldn't say on a visa application to make it more likely to have a visa approved. His advice was to tell the truth right down the line because they will soon sus out if anything you say is false. Even if they suspect some info is false they will look dimly upon the application.

I was told that the most important criteria they want is to be satisfied that the visa applicant will return at the expiration of the visa and will not work in contravention of the visa. Fortunately Thais have a good reputation for returning to Thailand and not overstaying their visas.

Hi I have applied for 2 Australian Tourist visas for my girlfriend to come to Australia and both times for that question i put 'while holidaying in Thailand'. It worked for me with no further questions being asked and both visas were granted. She has no employment history or money either!

I'm not sure if it's the best advice or what a k-1 visa is,

best of luck !

I think Size13shoes advice is probably the best to take. You can expand on the answer verbally at the interview.

A good friend of mine is a migration agent in Australia and before coming here on my current vist I asked him what a person should or shouldn't say on a visa application to make it more likely to have a visa approved. His advice was to tell the truth right down the line because they will soon sus out if anything you say is false. Even if they suspect some info is false they will look dimly upon the application.

I was told that the most important criteria they want is to be satisfied that the visa applicant will return at the expiration of the visa and will not work in contravention of the visa. Fortunately Thais have a good reputation for returning to Thailand and not overstaying their visas.

If my understanding is correct there is a significant difference between the US and Australian requirements for visas. I believe that if the US agents have reason to believe that the girl has worked as a prostitute they can and will decline the application. This is not the case for Australian applications.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....