IGNORED

Can anyone guess which hotel this is?

Repus

:GoldenSmile1: WOT IF sounds like a scam to me :unsure::unsure:

chris

Wriggley Tin 1

chris

I have booked through them before and it has worked. But this time I did not manage to find which hotel they mean.

What I've always been able to figure out earlier. When you book you will receive an email directly with any information on hotel.

I have booked through them before and it has worked. But this time I did not manage to find which hotel they mean.

What I've always been able to figure out earlier. When you book you will receive an email directly with any information on hotel.

:001_Thank_You5: Can i ask were you stayed ? Last time name hotel location as you say ??? But this time I did not manage to find which hotel they mean. :Circle_Sharks:

maybe Hope our chaps dont get ripped off.

[/quote[/quote But this time I did not manage to find which hotel they mean.

hope all is well

cheers chris

Wriggley Tin 1

The only hotel which has two different wings as such is flipper lodge and Areca... I could be miles off the mark though.

Let us know which hotel you get if you do book it.

I ain't the sharpest tool in the box but it took me 15 secs to find out the hotel in Q is Amari orchid.

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

would fully agree with johnny wilde its the amari orchid if so dont think its guest freindly

:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-

looked at this the other day cut and paste the description in google and amari pattaya is top of search

jonny your like sherlock homes I know you want to be john homes but you can't......or was that you c...t

Edited by DJW

Thanks for all the answers ... seems to be Amari Orchid.

I'm guessing that they are not guest freindly, unfortunately

Last time I booked Wotit mystery room it was the Best Western Premier Signature for 1200 baht / night

The idea behind Votiv’s mystery hotel is to market oversupplies.

To keep it flexible they only state the category, so they might send you to different hotels, depending on occupancy levels and your choice of quality.

If you book the 4 -star category you might end up in Dusit and if you book 5-star maybe in Hilton, while the hotels can change at any time. This doesn’t necessarily mean that it is a single hotel with a 4 and 5-star wing.

Mystery flights are also very common in the tourism industry. You pay for a 3 hour mystery flight incl. x-star hotel and might end up in Egypt, some Spanish islands or Turkey.

In my books Amari Pattaya has a 3-star wing (Orchid Resort) an a 5-star tower (Ocean Tower), if correctly rated.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

chris

Nothing wrong with WOTIF one of the best online booking sites due to their " mystery hotel" defiantly not a scam. This hotel would be the Amari no doubt.In Bangkok they sometimes have the Millennium as the MH for B2900, a real bargain