IGNORED

Problems With Addicts Website

Sexyfarangman

For the last couple of days I have had problems accessing PA topics. After accessing one or two topics, nothing will come up when I click on a icon. The whole website will then crash. I've had the problem with Mozilla, I.E. and Chrome. I don't have the problem with any other website. Am I the only one having this problem?

Guys we re aware of this and working on it. These things happen sometimes, please bear with us - whitespider

same here.

i just wrote a long post and then posted it and then site "crashed" and post was lost (replaced by a much shorter post, lol)

I keep on opening threads with pics but they don't come up, I have to refresh several times before I get them. I've had a few posts vanish in thin air today as well.

fuck me went to reply and the site went down i thats the last thing i whant to go down on me

:Greetings9:

I have not had any problems and I am on a mobile connect on a offshore tax haven in CI! Perhaps it is your internet browser I used to have mega problems using explorer but now I have swapped to Firefox no more probs and alot faster download speed. OP have you posted in the technical issues section or PM'd Laamok?

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

Yep. I keep getting lots of error messages :-(

same same but different...

Clicking the "refresh" button 2 or 3 times and the page comes up.

We are aware of this guys - we are working on it. These things happen some times, please bear with us - whitespider

I am in the UK & it has been slow today & yesterday.

I am sure the Admin & the Mod's know there is a problem.

If they are in Soi 6 again then can some guy get down there & tell the lazy lucky fucks to get back to work. :GoldenSmile1: LOL.

:001_Thank_You5:

Posted the same reply in this topic but never know which post is read first by Admins so:

Can also report extreme slowness off the forum, every 5 minutes the servers seems to pass out making any connection impossible for a few minutes. This started for me about yesterday at 17-18h GMT+1.

Other websites work fine for me. I access this site on 3 different computer (Vista, OSX and iOS operating systems) so I'm pretty sure it's not a virus or computer issue.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!

i,m having probs to nothing to do with my browser i using firefox sometimes photos display sometimes dont also where the drop down box is (my content etc stays dropped down doesnt retract when i open up this site it appears frozen the drop down box where i can access my posts etc

and if i am moving from post to post to read takes forever been like this for about 3 days

Been having intermittent problems also. Other sites are ok, seems to be ok now.

Ditto for the last couple of days. The page starts to load then gets stuck "waiting for rb.revolvermaps.com" for a while, then either finishes loading or just gets stuck. I don't think this is a browser issue as it's happening globally no matter what browser BM's are using, all other sites are loading OK. Also noted that double posts are cropping up frequently again, but that's probably because folks are hitting the 'post' button twice when the page freezes.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

In Thailand and mine (Chrome) keeps going slow.

Worst thing is that the bulk uploader won't work and I'm trying to upload Teddy Bear pics one at a time. Circle_Sharks.gif

In Thailand and mine (Chrome) keeps going slow.

Precisely same here, even mobile board on Iphone.

I have the same problems posting...I thought I lost, the connection? no...something has to be in this web site where it is constantly loading new and old post. i looked up in my task bar menu when i am on this site and it is high and working all the time. Hope they find a solution, but I will try to get on firefox instead as someone sugguested. It doesn't happen on the Phillipine Addict forum because they do not have as much members and information. I sometimes have to get out and reboot to go on in this web...I hope some techie and board members get some attention to this..

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

Same problems here with Firefox.

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

Archived