Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

baht bus route, pool, wifi and under 700 bht?

khun mike

I'm looking for the following for May or June, 5-10 days:

700 baht/night or under

central location

clean, modern decorated room (not too cramped)

in-room safety box

swimming pool

in-room wifi (or wired internet)

baht bus route

breakfast (would be a bonus but not required)

Last year stayed at the R-Con on soi Buakhaow. Loved the room/location/price, but it didn't have a pool or wifi. Looking for something similar with the above requirements.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I personally don't think it's possible to get all that for under 700 baht per night...... The pool is the deal breaker there

When I say that it means, I wouldn't even consider looking for a place at under 700 baht per night, that had a pool and decorated 'modern'. Good luck to you if you find it, but you'll be hard pressed.

I certainly hope your daily expense budget is significantly higher than this....

LK Mansion is offering a 650 Baht a nite if you stay over 7nites no breaki :08:

Jolly Roger

We would like to welcome all our VIPs to LBFM INN - along with all our high end standard features,

you will receive a complimentary BBBJ from your maid every morning, and if you would like a 3-some -

our hot little spinner receptionist will be up to jump in the Pile. Enjoy your stay!

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for the following for May or June, 5-10 days:

700 baht/night or under

central location

clean, modern decorated room (not too cramped)

in-room safety box

swimming pool

in-room wifi (or wired internet)

baht bus route

breakfast (would be a bonus but not required)

Last year stayed at the R-Con on soi Buakhaow. Loved the room/location/price, but it didn't have a pool or wifi. Looking for something similar with the above requirements.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Just around the corner from R-Con is Villa Panalee. Same street as Dream Teen massage and opposite the PP Soapy. I think is 800baht, has rooftop pool, but wifi only in lobby & dining room. Each room does have wired internet though.