IGNORED

Soapie Recommendations in Pattaya?

mnmn

Is it soapy or soapie?

Can anyone recommend a great soapie place in Pattaya.

I was told to check out the Soi 2 area.

Rasputin!!!!! Sorry got to run can't do a write up on right now but search it on the forum.

Is it soapy or soapie?

Can anyone recommend a great soapie place in Pattaya.

I was told to check out the Soi 2 area.

First must say :c45ec00b:and use and enjoy all availebilities you can get out here.

Have a look at DREAM TEENS PATTAYA in a small soi up from Soi Buakhow.

I read here on the board a very good recommend of this place.

About a fine oil massage with a super good happy ending as well.

Good hunting and enjoy all you want.PS.try to meet BMs and use the

friday bar crawls.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard that dream teen ain't great, Sabai Dee massage up near the Big C seems to be one of the best.

I would recommend also Sabai Dee massage. But the one of the most important thing about the massage parlors is that you have to go there around 19-20 oclock when you have plenty of girls. Otherwise all the nice will be picked up

I prefer soapies during the day, you can then recharge the batteries for the bars and gogos later that night.

the soapie.. does that involve bathtub with girl then onto bed for some boom boom ?

then there is the oil massage.. is that on the mattress with both of you naked and girl rubbing up and down you using

oil then sometimes a happy ending ?

Here area few to list off. I have personally tried PP Body massage on 3 different occasions and am quite happy with their service. The manager can be a bit pushy sometimes, but take your time and pick a girl you like. Cost is reasonably the same as elsewhere, but I did find the rooms were really cold due to blasting air con.

Heaven Entertainment Complex

149/352-61 Moo 9, Sukhumvit Road, Centrl Pattaya

PP Body massage

92/26-28 Moo 9, Soi Jirapol/ Soi 21 (between Pattaya 3rd Road and Soi Bukhao)

Sabai Dee Body massage

Pattaya Second Road (opposite Central Festival Centre/ Big C)

Sabai Land

102/1 Moo 9, Pattaya Second Road (opposite Central Festival Center/ Big C)

Sabai Room

78/20 Moo 9, Pattaya Second Road (next door to Central Festival Center/ Big C)

Susie massage

Pattaya Beach Road (corner of Soi 4), North Pattaya

VIP massage

Diamond Beach hotel, Soi Diamond (off Walking Street), South Pattaya

Dream Teen massage

Soi Jirapol/ Soi 21 (between Soi Buakhao and Pattaya 3rd Road). Tel. 038-411 105

www.dream-teen-pattaya.com

Gentleman massage & Spa For Men

Pattaya 3rd Road (near the junction with Pattaya Nua Road), North Pattaya

Nana Bar & Happy Hands massage

Pattaya Third Road (Sai Saam), Central Pattaya

www.massage-bar-pattaya.com

Confucius Say:

Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly.

the soapie.. does that involve bathtub with girl then onto bed for some boom boom ?

then there is the oil massage.. is that on the mattress with both of you naked and girl rubbing up and down you using

oil then sometimes a happy ending ?

The soapy involves a bathtub and lots of suds and a blow up lilo which she soaps you up and does quite a nice body to body massage sliding up and down on y9ur back first then your front. She'll then rinse you off in the tub and then it's time for the boom boom. Haven't been for the oil massage yet so not sure, having had a couple of soapies I think they're quite hard to beat.

If I have understood things correctly....

When you go out and get a massage, extras are never included in price and not always available.

But if you go out for a soapie it is included.

Although, I am sure people get of during the soapy itself sometimes. Will there still be boom boom included if you have the power?

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

Get a baht bus and go down 2nd road till you hit the Big C Shopping centre.....You are now...smack bang in the middle of Soapie heaven...There are 3 soapie right near each other...

The white building Sabai Room...Big thumbs up..I have had alot of sucess here...good girls and the rooms are okay..

The Soapie on the corner of Soi 3..next to the downstairs disco...Sabai land..Errrr for me ..its been rather hit or miss...from the cold water /small selction of girls and the not so nice rooms...Out of the 3 leave this one till last

Big orange building on the left side of 2nd Rd... just up from Sabai Room on the same side.....This is Sabai Dee...Big place and heaps of girls...this is my fav soapie place..

Take your time and choose wisely...

Edited by flying_guitars

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

• 4 months later...

I went to Pattaya last November and I tried out Heavens, Honey, and Rasputin. All three had pretty girls and Rasputin was my fav. Honey had a few busty girls. I will try out SabaiDee and Sabai Land this time around.

Do any of the Soapy places offer BBJCIM? Was in one of the Sabai places in May and the girl claimed covered BJ was house policy there?

The prices listed at www.dream-teen-pattaya.com looks very good, but I assume that is just the massage part?

Do any of the Soapy places offer BBJCIM? Was in one of the Sabai places in May and the girl claimed covered BJ was house policy there?

The prices listed at www.dream-teen-pattaya.com looks very good, but I assume that is just the massage part?

Unless things have changed recently, Dream Teen is NOT a soapy. The 'happy ending' at dream teen is between you and the lady and is in addition to the stated prices