Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The compensations of Thailand

mnmn

Going through a disintegrating, road pick up a 'ton' of rattling stones. Bloody Thai roads

A week later hear a rattle off-side wheel. Tink,tink tink....Stone in a wheel,can't get at it......bloody roads.

And.......

..........It's Sunday............ But this is Thailand.........garages open,up on a lift,wheel removed and brake pads,drum. stone located wheel put back 150 baht..............One of Thailand's little compensations.

Golf 'Masters' last round starts about 2 in the morning.........Bloody Thai time difference. Take a nap, wake up at midnite........What to do.... This is Thailand. Quick shower into Patts soi post office,Golden girls .............One of Thailand's compensations Feeling a new man......... Back for a cup of tea and some biscuits to watch the Thaiger Woods show.

Golf yesterday morning .......5 mins from the course at 6.45 phon dop nack. Rain clears. Pay up and start off. 3rd hole 10 feet from the whole pissing down again. 3 putt........Bloody Thai rain. soaked to the skins shoes full under-pants showing through wet shorts..........get to a shelter. Caddie conjures up a towl.........lays it on the counter............,PRODUCES AN IRON.... AND irons dry our shirts for us.

Thailand's little compensations...........I think only in Thailand

I love it here.

Nice one mnmn.

Glad you appreciate the good things in your life in Thailand and not bitter about the very small problems that can eat people up.

Nice one mnmn.

Glad you appreciate the good things in your life in Thailand and not bitter about the very small problems that can eat people up.

Often hear the bullsh** about bitter expats. Yes I know they exist but we only remember the old whinging ones. I would guess 90% of us who live here love the place and rarely moan. They never get "discussed" though.

now.........i hate those freekin overhead leccy cables 55555555555555555555

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

LOL !! Some good points made. I'm still thinking ab'out it myself. :unsure:

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

• 2 months later...

Often hear the bullsh** about bitter expats. Yes I know they exist but we only remember the old whinging ones. I would guess 90% of us who live here love the place and rarely moan. They never get "discussed" though.

now.........i hate those freekin overhead leccy cables 55555555555555555555

I scratch my head when i hear people complain about their lives, whilst some person struggles by in their wheel chair ... anyone who complains about life in Thailand needs their head read :Evil_Grin2:

• 2 weeks later...

You notice the priblems in front of you. Thats the reality you live in. We all know there are alot of people worse off than us, but how many honestly think about that when the noisy aircon keeps you up or the waitress brings you the wrong order for the 3 rd straight time because she didnt listen to a word you said?

Los is great. But frustration often sets in. Just like at home when the shits right in front of you.

I could put up with a lot of shit if there were a BJ Bar just down the road from me.

Great story....glad you are looking at the silver lining/s.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Golf yesterday morning .......5 mins from the course at 6.45 phon dop nack. Rain clears. Pay up and start off. 3rd hole 10 feet from the whole pissing down again. 3 putt........Bloody Thai rain. soaked to the skins shoes full under-pants showing through wet shorts..........get to a shelter. Caddie conjures up a towl.........lays it on the counter............,PRODUCES AN IRON.... AND irons dry our shirts for us.

No wonder you were upset...using an Iron when she should have used a wood.... Having wood is much better than a dry shirt :)

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I once had a shitty rental car whit a battery that wouldnt start. Going up north a guy at a gass station took out his own battery, put in my rental so i could start. Put mine back in and i could go on. That was a great exp. Middle of the night in the middle of no where. That warmed my heart.