IGNORED

single guy looking for travel buddie

tazz666

Hi ime a single open minded guy looking for a travel buddie to go to Pattaya in October 4th to the 14th October 2011 leaving from LHR London direct to BKK, Looking to stay in hotel, Any one interested this will be my first time to Pattaya on my own..Any one interested get in touch.

Hi ime a single open minded guy looking for a travel buddie to go to Pattaya in October 4th to the 14th October 2011 leaving from LHR London direct to BKK, Looking to stay in hotel, Any one interested this will be my first time to Pattaya on my own..Any one interested get in touch.

You will be better off travelling on your own. I travelled on my own for my first few trips and it was great - on my last trip I went with a mate and it was just a ball ache.

Book into the Pattaya Bay Resort (it’s always full of other mongers) and get yourself to a Friday meet and you will be fine.

Edited by The Storm

Im actually gonna be travelling on the same day but from Newcastle, so should arrive around the same time. Would be happy to show you around mate.

I arrive 5th ...3 days bkk then onto Phuket 7 days , hua hin then across the bay to Patts. I agree with prev poster sometimes first trips best done alone BUT learn all you can on this forum ask lots of quesstions and turn up say hello at the forum meeting every friday.

I will be with a mate staying Dynasty grande in bkk first few days nep soi cowboy patpong etc if your plan includes bangkok give me a shout

Everyone has different personalities and ideas of what is a good time in Pattaya. One thing for sure is,,, It's best to have your own room and have friends of PA to show you around once you get there. Like they said the meets and pub crawls will help, but read some of the stuff on the forum and it will give you an idea of whats' going on in the wild, wild, west. Pattaya is one of the easy towns to navigate. Baht bus 10 bahts, down beach road to WS and then back, you use second road. Soi crazy is noted as Soi 6...don't go alone !!! for sure on your first time...take along a PA friend so that you won't get raped by a LB or even BG. LOL

the hard part is getting out of the airport and on to a bus or taxi to Pattaya....try to hook up with someone going in the same direction to cut the fare. You will do all right alone, but having someone to show you around helps... be sure to download the map that was posted here on the forum.

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?