Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

UK Visa

mattyb

You have probably heard this 1000 times over lol

Met the missus in 2009 wasnt planned just got back from Oz but realised how much i hated the UK,2 mates were in thailand so said bllx to work and went to meet them,1st night out got chatting to a girl (the missus ning),she only just arrived in thailand,so got chatting and wa shy at first so went back the next night and carried on chatting and went for a meal,things went from ok to good and such,went back 6 months later ( november 2010) and we hooked up again,she had been with 1 bloke (which she text and told me about),thats fine as we agreed on nothing anyway,i told her i would come back sometime in near future and see her,a year later went back and saw her again all was good and said we would stay in touch, (i hapened to become good mates with the guesthouse owner a uk man,and another uk guy from the bar next door), made her a promise one night when abit mow if she stayed faithful i would be back for her birthday in march (this was in december 2010) a little tester aswell haha, my mate next door and his thai wife kept tabs and everynight she just sat in bar taking the money and playing games on her phone (stupid old snake lol), true to her word she never went with a customer,so i returned for birthday and was amazing, went to meet the family one day,drove 3hrs north to see the boy the next day,i could not be happier..

Normally the girls set the test,the missus gets paid 7000baht for doing a cashier job which she knows i hate her doing,and she hates doing,but have told her to stay there as its good money for what she does,she knows i have bad finacial issues at home and isnt worried,i help her when can but,we are letting money build up in our joint account in thailand...

I know she is faithful as have eyes around (at the moment she in Phuket but loves pattaya hence i am here lol)so a few mates i know make sure she is ok out there..

This time we are going for a visa sept/oct as said do slow and make sure everything is ok,she has bought a folder to keep what i send nice and safe lol she sms's my mother to ask if i am working to hard lol she knows i work alot of hours to pay my debt off..i know all the paperwork i have to fill out for the visa and such..

Am just wondering if anyone has some secure and good advice about the best way to get a 6 month visa?????

I know about most things keep copies etc: phone,utility, mother is sending some letters (a couple backdated so looks like send letters and they chat),my mate who runs a guesthouse is saying she works there and how we met etc(they wont know)..

am just wondering if anyone has any solid advice,as am starting to get confussed and mixed up lol

Feel free to take the piss about meeting a girl and thinking she is differant,but have been there before in our family and know what goes on, short term and long term,and he avoided both and she got feck all if you know what i mean...

Thanks to those that post wise comments and are willing to help,will buy you a few pints in patts if all works out and thats a promise i will standby..

Mattyb..

mattyb, I don't have any experience in getting a UK visa, but it is pretty simple getting one for the US. My advice is to tell the truth and you won't have a problem. When you try to alter the facts and use agents, the agents weave a messy expensive web that may cost you your visa.

Good luck,

not smart

What not smart said. I think being honest is the key, the last thing you want is her being banned from applying for visa's for 10 years (I have known it to happen)

The ECO will not have very long to look at her application so make sure you enclude a lot but not too much info, use dividers in the folder to separate your application/evidence into different sections with an index at the front.

I would suggest you include along with the rest of the required documents...

Application form (printed version)

Letter from your Mrs explaining her situation the reasons for her application

Photos

Copy's of your passport

Western union receipts etc.

Anything that will prove your relationship (rental car booking receipts, hotel receipts where you have stayed together etc.)

Phone records

Letter from yourself inviting her to the uk and explaining your circumstances

Letter from your employer

3 months payslips

3 months bank statements

Photo's of where she will stay whilst in the UK, include a plan if your have one

Loose iternary of her planned trip

Details of mortgage/rental agreement

Council tax + electric + gas bill

Joint account statements

Any other documents that you feel necessary (her birth cert + blue book etc)

People often struggle on the reason to return, it is a very important part of the application so you need to make it clear both in your letter and in her letter why she will satisfy the requirements of her visa. Having said that I have never seen an application rejected purely based on the reason for return, it is often used in conjunction with another reason.

From what I have seen VV's are a bit of a lottery, I have seen applications that look very strong from people with big money in there banks and good jobs and huge houses get rejected but have seen very poor applications come back approved... I wish you the best of luck.

Let us know how it goes.

Very good idea keeping her in a job! A letter from her employer stating that she has a job to return to is important along with the other stuff that Serpentine listed.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....