IGNORED

how to withhold number from LOS?

tiger007

I am planning to use my thai mobile to call uk, do you know how to withhold the number?

I am planning to use my thai mobile to call uk, do you know how to withhold the number?

Buy a SIM with a new number, use it only for calls that you don't want traced back to you and throw it away or even better give to someone that doesn't know you to make for some interesting return calls.

As far as I know, it is not possible to hide your Thai number when calling overseas. However, I will say that I have received calls from Thailand, here in Japan and sometimes it will say unknown number. It is my belief that occurs as a result of a software glitch somewhere as minute later if the same person calls again, the number is visible.

Some people use SKYPE to make pc-to-phone calls, but I have never tried it from Thailand so I am not sure of the sound quality.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Wont the number show +66 ?

Yes, it does show as +66, i have tried this last year when return saw mrs had my number writen on a box - well, lets not go into what happend after that still married. :P

What about public phone box - anyone tried that? :Question:

some phones have a 'hide number' function.

Or you can buy a phone card and use that, likely will just show a weird number but not sure

Charge your Skype account with money and call with Skype either from some computer or from your smart phone. I've done that many times when I wanted to call incognito. Quality of the call is good and who ever you talk to can never see where you call from, it doesn't show any number.