Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Four Points by Sheraton

nomyai

Stayed two nights in this new hotel (opened in December 2010) and was very pleased with my experience. This hotel is very well located in Soi 15 so you can easily walk to local attractions like Soi Cowboy :) The price (booked from hotel website) was 60 € per night which I think was great value. Room was modern and clean, with great king size bed and bathroom had both shower and bath. Pool area on the roof top is big enough and very stylish. Some Russian girls used it for topless sunbathing. There is also a small gym which was ok for very basic workout. Going back to airport hotel called me a meter taxi and the driver didn't ask for any extras.

And the important information.. hotel was very girl friendly. Nobody paid any attention to my guests and they didn't even ask id's from the girls.

IMG_1297b.JPG

IMG_1298b.JPG

IMG_1303b.JPG

Pattaya sweethearts...aren't prostitutes, they are entertainers.

Looks very good.

I used some airmiles to stay in the Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit once however did not find it to be very girl friendly so good to hear that this place is not the same.

How far down Soi 15 is it?

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Looks very good.

I used some airmiles to stay in the Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit once however did not find it to be very girl friendly so good to hear that this place is not the same.

Only 100 yards from Sukhumvit on the right hand side.

Looks very good.

NONSENSE ! The SGS and all Starwood hotels are completely girl friendly. I've stayed there a dozen times at least. I've even brought 2 through the lobby a few times when the taxi went up the ramp with nary a sidewards glance. In fact, you can skip the lobby completely and go directly to your floor from Sukhumvit. I like the 4points a lot, but they're charging too much for it now. It's only worth 2K, maybe 2.5 max, IMO. Still cheap in Starpoints (3K/nite) if you've got those. wj

Can only confirm what's been said above. Stayed in the 4 Points in January. The hotel was brand new then. Staff is friendly, didn't ask any questions when entering with a girl (no ID taken). The bathroom is nice and big, good bed. 5-10 walking from Soi Cowboy and 5 min from the Asoke skytrain.

Can't say if the breakfast is any good since I tend to sleep to long and always wake up to late :LOL2:

Certainly a hotel I would consider using again when in Bangkok.

Edited by Norad

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!

hey does that partition to the bathroom slide all the way back ?.

The partition is composed of 3 wooden panels that you can slide either way, the most you can open it is 2/3th of the wall. Had some fun a few times sliding it open with the girl inside the bathroom.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!

Don't want to be a Starwood pimp, but if you like this place, there's a decent SPG promo going on - stay 3 nights at any Starwood property and get 1 free night at 200 different resorts worldwide 'till Dec 31. So 3 nights at 4Points would get you a freebie at the Sheraton in Krabi, Pattaya, the St Regis Princeville, or the W in Bali etc. 3 nights at $70 can nab you a $600 room for a night basically. You've got to sign up and register though. Here's the LINK: https://www.spgpromos.com/getawayfree/?IM=Q2GF_GWGW_en_us wj

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed two nights in this new hotel (opened in December 2010) and was very pleased with my experience. This hotel is very well located in Soi 15 so you can easily walk to local attractions like Soi Cowboy :) The price (booked from hotel website) was 60 € per night which I think was great value. Room was modern and clean, with great king size bed and bathroom had both shower and bath. Pool area on the roof top is big enough and very stylish. Some Russian girls used it for topless sunbathing. There is also a small gym which was ok for very basic workout. Going back to airport hotel called me a meter taxi and the driver didn't ask for any extras.

And the important information.. Hotel was very girl friendly. Nobody paid any attention to my guests and they didn't even ask id's from the girls.

I stayed at this hotel too back january / february . Really liked it and only paid about £47 a night then. Believe the price is now £74 a night so i've decided on chatrium suites by the river as stayed there on last night of last stay and was pleased that all the good reviews i'd previously read were correct. Only about £45 for a river view grand room ( they are hugh) and easy to get to sukhumvit by riverboat and bts

• 1 year later...

This is the only place i stay in Bangkok now. Perfect location and as other people have commented completely girl friendly. Was last there in April and during the day I was usually the only one using the pool.