IGNORED

Android application coming soon.

LaaMok

We have a simple Pattaya-Addicts.com android application coming soon. I have designed a simple one to start with, then we will try and add more features.

Maybe code a picture uploader, so you can send your phone pictures to the forum, while you are out.

If you have a business and would like to sponsor this, please let us know.

i still dont know how the iphone app works?

i still dont know how the iphone app works?

I've never used an iphone before, its not my thing. The iphone app was made by the forum software developers, I assume that it just makes it easier to surf the forum.

We are still waiting for an android app to view the forum, this android app is just going to give links to latest topics and stuff. Not sure what features to add yet, so I will start it simple.

I am looking for some workable ideas for the application, I have plenty of ideas that will cost alot, so I am building a simple application first.

Then i will try add a map.

One idea was listing gogos that are pattaya-addicts friendly. You can click to find nearest one.

I will also be trying to integrate the application to the forum, so we can easily take pictures and upload them to a designated thread on the forum, while we are out and about.

Yes defiantly u need a picture upload..why can't it be done from mobile site...is it hard to get a 'chat' app too..like fb?

So it will be more then just an app to view the forum? That would be great, as regular viewing/writing of the forum is already almost as easy as on a PC with an Android device (got a HTC Desire myself).

But never been much into this kind of apps, so don't really know what to suggest regarding functionality.

I am looking for some workable ideas for the application, I have plenty of ideas that will cost alot, so I am building a simple application first.

Then i will try add a map.

One idea was listing gogos that are pattaya-addicts friendly. You can click to find nearest one.

I will also be trying to integrate the application to the forum, so we can easily take pictures and upload them to a designated thread on the forum, while we are out and about.

Now that's a great idea LaaMok!

It should have a live list sorted in order of price then hotness of all agogo's with hottest girls and there respective price + barfine. It should automatically exclude girls who are on the blob, are starfish or who don't give blow jobs. Please also include a filter tool so you can manually exclude girls who smoke cigarettes, have bad attitude, get stroppy when you try and barfine her mate or send you crappy texts asking for money.

It should also include live google maps displaying all the food carts in Pattaya... Just type in what you want and it finds you the nearest one.

It should also have live alerts of BIB road blocks and suggest a new route to avoid getting fined for not wearing a helmet.

Live map of the best exchange rate in Pattaya for a selected currency.

Should be able to make in app purchases like mcdonalds delivery, KFC delivery etc etc... Plus fake watches, condoms, DVD's etc etc.

If it doesn't do all this I don't want to know.

some forums have android applications for example xda developers.

I thought the forum was already android friendly as I have had no probs browsing on the forum, even condenses the text down so I'm not scrolling from left to right to read posts lol

But if an actual ap is coming out for it then I have no problems checking it out :)