IGNORED

Hotel for 1AM arrival and 1AM departure.

aquilina

Hi all,

I'm flying into BKK on a friday night/saturday morning. Flight lands at 1:00AM saturday morning.

I then have a departing flight on the sunday night/monday morning. Flight leaves 1:00AM monday morning.

I need a place for 2 nights (FRI and SAT). Ideally something that will let me check out late, or who I can trust to hold my bags for a few hours.

What places are going to be open on the saturday morning (by the time I clear immigration, check in and drop off my stuff at the hotel)? From memory Soi Cowboy closes up pretty early. I figure I want something close to where there is still some action.

Best to keep it simple I think and head straight to the Nana hotel (http://www.nanahotel.co.th/html/index.html). You'll catch all the freelancers when the NEP closes, and you can go straight to the Hotel's Liquid Disco, which is a good night out.

Give that a go. I have left luggage there as well without issue

My flight lands at 11pm on Friday, but i'm heading straight to Pattaya

Edited by BEPN

Thanks mate. Nana hotel looks alright. I'm off to Patts on the return trip. When are you going to be there? I'll shout you a beer.

I'm there only till 22nd April in Patts.

Nana hotel is a PURE Mongering institution of Thailand, I'm staying there for a night on way back from Europe. It's not going to win any awards, but it does the job. (I often stay at dreambkk.com when I have a few more nights as it's halfway between nana and cowboy. but given your time frame, Nana is best for at least your first night. Then decide if you want to move for your 2nd night.

It's Easy. that's the best thing about it. It's on the doorstep to your hotel room

Hi all,

I'm flying into BKK on a friday night/saturday morning. Flight lands at 1:00AM saturday morning.

I then have a departing flight on the sunday night/monday morning. Flight leaves 1:00AM monday morning.

I need a place for 2 nights (FRI and SAT). Ideally something that will let me check out late, or who I can trust to hold my bags for a few hours.

What places are going to be open on the saturday morning (by the time I clear immigration, check in and drop off my stuff at the hotel)? From memory Soi Cowboy closes up pretty early. I figure I want something close to where there is still some action.

hotel receptions in all normal hotels are open night and day.

For your comfort you better book three nights.

When you book, mention your hour of arrival, so that they keep your room anyway.

In some hotels the safety boxes are not accessible from midnight till six o’clock.

Edited by Dick Farang

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided on the Asoke Suites:

http://www.asokesuites.com/

Right near the Asoke BTS station and right across the road from Soi Cowboy. $45 USD a night. It's only for 2 nights. Might try and extend it to a 3rd night when I get there. Worse case scenario is I drop my bags a left luggage at the Airport around midday (after checking out). Coming back into the city for a while till about 7 or 8. Back to the airport, check in for my flight and have a nap in the lounge for a while.