Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New IDEA for the BAR HOPPING MAP 8x6

cartoonman

I have designed a great new idea for the PATTAYA BAR HOPPING GUIDE MAP. ( Most of you have seen it ) But THOUSANDS who arrive in Walking Street haven't.

I have now printed it in a new size 8x6 ( Clear print out )

Also on the back is my School for Falangs ( 30 Thai words that you would use in a Bar chating to a Bar Girl )

If it`s your first time to Pattaya and your First time in Bar and you know NO THAI AT ALL - this little map + is for you.

You just read it and speak it as you would in ENGLISH and you will get by - and have FUN ( It`s not in THAI ) - BUT SOUNDS LIKE THAI

Plus they are in a Soft Plastic so they can be folded and put into your pocket.

Plus they won't be ruined over Songkran.

If any Bar wants to Sell these and have their Bars logo printed onto the Maps - Please let me know.

It`s time some people started to think out-side the Box.

The more you help your customer - the more they keep coming back.

Cheers - Keep Smiling.

Great idea Cartoonman.

The Thai words could be a funny icebreaker for a guy / girl.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

so where can we pick up these little cards of knowledge ?

so where can we pick up these little cards of knowledge ?

I'm hopeing a few of the Bars on "The Bar Hopping Map" will wake up from their deep coma and see that somebody is trying to promote their Bar and this town.

These little CHATTING/MAPS are "A GEM" this town hasn't got and there is a need.

Imagine if you had just arrived in HONG-KONG and had no idea where the night life was or what to say to a girl in a Bar.........I'd buy one for 40 baht...(100 Bars) - 60 Go-Go`s Bars - 20 No Hassle Bars - 20 Outdoor Bars .......GOLD DUST...

Maybe somebody will buy loads and get their sleepy eyed girlfriends to sell them at the entrance to Walking Street. Pay for a permit. So they wont be chased away.

bah, wake up.

arrive on saturday and could use one to find my way around. almost been a year since i was in town

bah, wake up.

arrive on saturday and could use one to find my way around. almost been a year since i was in town

Hi, Reaper.

Don't get upset ,,,Go to any internet shop that have a printer connected to a computer .

Go to pattayabarguide.com and you will see the latest Bar Hopping Map - if you right click it - you should get -PRINT - print it out and enjoy yourself.

Have a good holiday.

• 7 months later...