IGNORED

Transfer to Bangkok airways flight at Suvarnabhumi

thailand4me

When I fly into Bangkok Suvarnabhumi on Etihad and transfer to A Bangkok airways flight, do I have to go out through the arrivals hall as normal and then to the departures floor, or, can I stay airside an walk to the Bangkok airways depature gate ?

Thanks in advance.

You won't be in transit, so you'll have to exit arrivals & then check in for your BA flight. You can stay in LOS for 30 days without a visa, so there won't be a problem there.

I could be wrong, if you've booked both flights as a package deal through a travel agent, but I doubt it. Check with your travel agent if necessary.

I've flown with Etihad before & they are a great airline. The smoking room (perspex box) is located at gate 23 in Abu Dhabi; I believe.

Good luck. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

You are transfering from an international to a domestic flight. You have to go through immigration. It is not possible to walk between the international gates and the domestic gates. You will probably have to collect your luggage to clear customs but check when you check in for the international flight.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

You dont explain your situation very well, are you arriving to thailand or passing through bangkok to another country?.. .

You dont explain your situation very well, are you arriving to thailand or passing through bangkok to another country?.. .

mmm I get that alot. Makes sense to me, but, not everybody else.

Thanks El Cata and Scumbag for the info, it was just want I wanted to know. Would rather not have to exit out through arrivals and go find the checking desk. Ahwell.

When I fly into Bangkok Suvarnabhumi on Etihad and transfer to A Bangkok airways flight, do I have to go out through the arrivals hall as normal and then to the departures floor, or, can I stay airside an walk to the Bangkok airways depature gate ?

Thanks in advance.

You have to go thru passport control regardless and pick up your baggage. BKK is a main hub and you catch your other flight after you check in at the airport.

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?