IGNORED

Any idea's

mike s

Before someone lectures me, I will make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

Was in Patts 15 - 29th March, and spent my time shagging daily a girl I knew from Xmas who I love to bits,

problem is, I have started with small amounts of blood when I finish pissing.

There is a slight burning when I pee, not like an STD as I have had 2 of them and they burn like hell and I have

had no white or green goo. Just a small amount of blood at the end of the pee.

Just wondered if anyone has had this. I hope its just a rupture of infection, rather than something more sinister.

Most likely a urinary tract infection, but needs checking out anyway. Tomorrow you'll probably be pissing in a pot for your Doc. Hope it's all simple and clears up with a course of anti-biotics!

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

was it protected or unprotected sex?

Most likely a urinary tract infection, but needs checking out anyway. Tomorrow you'll probably be pissing in a pot for your Doc. Hope it's all simple and clears up with a course of anti-biotics!

Cheers

Perthie

Chlamydia and gonorrhea are two UTIs that can manifest themselves as blood in urine.

I would be drinking a lot of water with a fingertip of salt in till I could get to a doctor.

"I'm on the side that's always lost

against the side of heaven.

I'm on the side of snake eyes tossed

against the side of seven."

you could of just ruptured a blood vessel. it happened to me while upstairs at my friend you the girl i was with was riding me realy hard when my dick came out then missed her vagina and hit the taint before going in her ass. we both screamed and rolled off each other holding are crotches. at that point i had to stop. i did not noticde anything once the pain went away but the next afternoon i went ot lolitas and everything was fine until after i came she was milking the last drop out and blood came out too. we did not see it but we noticed it on the wet nap and we looking each other over to see who was bleeding. the a little more dribbled out. after that when ever i pissed there would be blood droplets only lasted 2 days. everything has been fine since