IGNORED

Travel Buddies for November 2011

mnmn

Hi my friend is heading to thailand end of november 2011 for 2-3 months and she is going solo. She is 22 years old and is extremely nervous. Any one travelling then or around that time? She is thinking of staying in Bangkok for a couple of days then heading to Koh Phangan then onto Koh Samui then off to Krabi, Phuket and end up in phi phi.

Thanks

for the fullmoon party its clever to book rooms early,especialy if staying on phanang a day or so either side of party in case of date change.probably best stay on the beach where party is as batt busses aint cheep in the wee smalhours.this accomedation goes first.if she stays in chewang then lots more options.call in any budget hotel on beach and meet lots of other people all going the same way.its been a few years since ive been bt the barracuda beach bar was good for speed boats to party.or has that been stopped...either way.samui or island its good both have merit.shel ava ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi... I would also love to visit Thailand and travel perhaps around this time if I am able.

If you don't mind me asking roughly how much money does she plan to take with her? I have been thinking but have no idea roughly how much money I would need to save for a trip that long

Thanks

Posted Image

Hi... I would also love to visit Thailand and travel perhaps around this time if I am able.

If you don't mind me asking roughly how much money does she plan to take with her? I have been thinking but have no idea roughly how much money I would need to save for a trip that long

Thank

Thanks

Lol sorry mods....don't know what happened there :-)

Posted Image