IGNORED

Why are things so diifficult in life!

dazzauk

Having read various posts regarding getting your Thai girl over to England permanently, I'm surprised just how difficult and costly this actually is. Why do the Thai and British authorities make it so difficult for us when all we want to do is bring them over and offer them a much better lifestyle and the opportunity to earn good money in a job that they actually want to do. Let's face it we all know that the majority of Thai girls are very hard working, yet in England we seem to let any other nationality in whether they want to work or not!! We even give them free accomodation!! To me it doesn't make sense when all we want to do is bring our girls over and make a better future for them.

Having recently returned from Pattaya, I now feel that I have found the girl that I have been searching for over the last 5 years. I know she is the one but I also know just how difficult and costly it will be getting her over here.

I was wondering whether or not getting her over on a holiday visa would be any easier/cheaper and how I would start the ball rolling.

I'm sure there are many members who have been in the same situation as me and I would really appreciate any help and advice.

Many thanks in advance.

Dazza

The tourist visa fee is about 3,500 baht and it's quite a simple process if you are willing to put the time in yourself.

Certainly not as difficult as some of these visa agents would let you believe!

The tourist visa fee is about 3,500 baht and it's quite a simple process if you are willing to put the time in yourself.

Many thanks for your advice serpentine, will look into it.

I talked to a Visa expert in Wakefield,and he told me it was easier to get a settlement visa(she won,t have to prove she has a job to go back to).Don,t know how true it is,but with any luck i,ll be finding out soon

Having read various posts regarding getting your Thai girl over to England permanently, I'm surprised just how difficult and costly this actually is. Why do the Thai and British authorities make it so difficult for us when all we want to do is bring them over and offer them a much better lifestyle and the opportunity to earn good money in a job that they actually want to do. Let's face it we all know that the majority of Thai girls are very hard working, yet in England we seem to let any other nationality in whether they want to work or not!! We even give them free accomodation!! To me it doesn't make sense when all we want to do is bring our girls over and make a better future for them.

Having recently returned from Pattaya, I now feel that I have found the girl that I have been searching for over the last 5 years. I know she is the one but I also know just how difficult and costly it will be getting her over here.

I was wondering whether or not getting her over on a holiday visa would be any easier/cheaper and how I would start the ball rolling.

I'm sure there are many members who have been in the same situation as me and I would really appreciate any help and advice.

Many thanks in advance.

Dazza

Ask someone from the US about getting their TG home and you will find that the UK application process is comparatively a walk in the park. If you do some reading and take time to take it in I think you will find that it isn't that difficult. If the relationship is genuine and you can prove to them that it is you shouldn't have a problem. BTW the Thai authorities having nothing to do with the process.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Not very original?

My thought exactly!!

I talked to a Visa expert in Wakefield,and he told me it was easier to get a settlement visa(she won,t have to prove she has a job to go back to).Don,t know how true it is,but with any luck i,ll be finding out soon

Nice one mate, would be interested to know once you find out. Thanks for the post.

Ask someone from the US about getting their TG home and you will find that the UK application process is comparatively a walk in the park. If you do some reading and take time to take it in I think you will find that it isn't that difficult. If the relationship is genuine and you can prove to them that it is you shouldn't have a problem. BTW the Thai authorities having nothing to do with the process.

I'm living in the US with my Thai wife. Looking back, it wasn't that hard at all to get her visa. It is a very intimidating process, though. I used an American lawyer in Bangkok. He handled all the paperwork, set up her doctor's appointment and had three practice interviews with her. The only glitch in the whole process was my fault. The check I paid with was from an account that still had my ex-wife's name on it along with mine. I had to submit proof that we weren't living together, still. After that, she got her visa and now has her "green card" and is a permanent resident.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

. Have you read the Pinned Topic, also in this Forum HERE ?

I think the worst part is the UK test,i tried it and failed,Go to certain city in yorkshire and half of em can,t speak a word of english.Contact number for the guy in Wakefeild is 01924 261 897,give him a bell and he,ll answer all your questions

Perfectly said!!

The same applies to tourist visas for the Schengen area.

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I'm living in the US with my Thai wife. Looking back, it wasn't that hard at all to get her visa. It is a very intimidating process, though. I used an American lawyer in Bangkok. He handled all the paperwork, set up her doctor's appointment and had three practice interviews with her. The only glitch in the whole process was my fault. The check I paid with was from an account that still had my ex-wife's name on it along with mine. I had to submit proof that we weren't living together, still. After that, she got her visa and now has her "green card" and is a permanent resident.

The visa guys in Thailand make it sound hard because they want you to spend your money with them

I think the worst part is the UK test,i tried it and failed,Go to certain city in yorkshire and half of em can,t speak a word of english.Contact number for the guy in Wakefeild is 01924 261 897,give him a bell and he,ll answer all your questions

Many thanks for the info, will give it a try.

Is he OISC registered ? . Unless he is its illegal to give immigration advice in the UK without a licence.

Is he OISC registered ? . Unless he is its illegal to give immigration advice in the UK without a licence.

Yes he is,he,s got a web site MyThai-visa.com