IGNORED

Lebua at state tower hotel, Girl friendly?

lbfmlover

Hi guys, i have been looking at staying at the Lebua at state tower hotel in Bangkok for the last couple of nights of my trip.

I was wondering if any of you guys have stayed there? and is it girl friendly? It looks really nice but no point in staying if i cant take pussy back.

:001_Thank_You5: in advance for any info..

My link

Edited by lbfmlover

Yes, All reports this has being Girl Friendly, I know of one guy staying there and I am also considering staying there one night enroute home from europe. Waiver must be signed for you to access the balcony apparently.

I think it's good value for a night or two as the view is meant to be awesome, particularly when you head up to skybar

I was advised that its ok but is a fair hike from the "action"

I know they have some good deals currently.

Im now looking at fraser suites in suk.

if you go lemmee know what its like

Coops

ITS MY GAMBLE YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GGF

Club C4C

Club BB (sigh)

Club 3DR

Yes, All reports this has being Girl Friendly, I know of one guy staying there and I am also considering staying there one night enroute home from europe. Waiver must be signed for you to access the balcony apparently.

I think it's good value for a night or two as the view is meant to be awesome, particularly when you head up to skybar

Thanks mate, sounds good to me. The waiver is to access your room balcony?? Incase you decide to throw yourself off 60 floors??

Coops

Yeah i know its a fair hike but thats not a problem for me, will let you know how i get on. Thanks Nick

The view from the sky bar is fenomenal but watch out for the dresscode!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I have booked a corner river view suite in May ---- yes it is down by the river and a little bit removed from NEP/SC but a cab after 9pm was only about 40/50B so it is OK. I checked a mates room last July and it is pretty awesome. Yes, the dress code is pretty strict but more so for males

sun14.jpg

Coops

Fraser suites is good. Stayed there on my first trip to thailand couple of years ago. I guess with 1 day to go on your countdown clock you would have booked by now. If not i recommend 4 points by sheraton on Soi 15