IGNORED

Insomnia

spanky4star

Well guy's soon to be coming to town is our next venture, we have just taken over the former Super Model a go go on soi diamond. The renavating will start soon and hopefully will be ready for about september/october. This will not be like your average go go as it will have some new twist on the go go genre. Also will be incorperating the same type of discount ideas that have worked so well in the club. so will keep every body updated on the procedeings.

Cheers

Marc

That sounds like a great thing Marc :Hug1:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

yay. Im there from Sep to Oct.

Spanky mate, good luck with this new venture, I'll be back in November, so save me a discount card.

Hope it goes well Marc,

All the best

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Fucking awesome... I expect VIP treatment.

Marc that is awesome mate. I wish you chok dee. After the success of Insomnia, You can only go upwards my friend. Will be looking foward to stopping in and getting lubbed up in your new establishment.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Well guy's soon to be coming to town is our next venture, we have just taken over the former Super Model a go go on soi diamond. The renavating will start soon and hopefully will be ready for about september/october. This will not be like your average go go as it will have some new twist on the go go genre. Also will be incorperating the same type of discount ideas that have worked so well in the club. so will keep every body updated on the procedeings.

Cheers

Marc

Good to hear, it was pretty bad before it shut down. You've only got once place to go and thats up.

stringer

Spanky,

All the best with the Gentleman's Club theme, sounds like a another quality venture.

DS

im hoping you've moved your couches from the club to here? :WTF1: as im a perfect gentleman, i'll be looking forward to test drive your establishment if i make it in xmas!!! :D good luck, you poofter!!! :Hug1:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

good for you, i hope this new venture works out as well as your nightclub :P does this mean you are going to be the donald trump of patts :)

28278.png

dont know about that just trying to bring good value for money to the town, if it works in the club it should (fingers crossed) work in this type of venture aswell

Anything you are involved in turns out to be quality mate...You know I am gonna be a fixture in the place...albeit will have to be November as my next trip is beginning of September so will miss the opening...bloody same as I missed the Insomnia opening DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!...won't say good luck as I didn't with Insomnia...'If you build it they will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Cheers mate, wish you all the ebst and I will definately check it out in December

Graet stuff Marc,

Be out there in October so can check it out. My mate who is coming with me is really looking forward to coming to Insomnia too, i've been telling him how well its going for you, best wishes to the wife,

Nick.

Top news mate. I'll be there.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

May have to make a special VIP card for Pattaya-Addict members only, that gives just that little bit more. As recognition for support from the board members. What you think Spanky?

yeah i agreed with a small monthly menbership fee to covers bf lol

if the girls are as good looking as the ones i saw when i was at Insomnia then you will definitely have a winner on your hands spanky.Ill definitely pop in when i`m back in town in Nov.

sounds good. nothing wrong with the location either.

can you set it up like the upstairs first class section of a jumbo jet and have all the girls running around in air hostess uniforms ? please !.

The renavating will start soon and hopefully will be ready for about september/october.

Effing Excellent! I'll be in Pattaya... let me check my calendar... Yes!, Mid-September! I feel like I won a prize.

Now get to work, s4s, and get that place ready by September 20!!!!! :P

Congrats on the new venture Marc. Look forward to visiting in October. All the best. Cheers Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.