Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New AIDS-Like Disease Appears in China

playboy

I read an article today and wanted to give all the BMs the heads up. The following are some highlights. The full article is at http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/china/aids-like-disease-hiv-china-hiv-phobia-37509.html

"Lin Feng of Shanghai, 49, suddenly felt ill in May 2008, saying he suddenly felt his muscles twitching and had severe pain in his internal organs. His ears rang and his joints made a cracking sound. He also suffered from muscae volitantes (where one sees spots), and found that his thymus gland, a vital element of the immune system, had disappeared.

Lin checked himself into a hospital for examination and was diagnosed with liver failure, hepatitis B, and herpetic gastritis (inflammation of the stomach caused by the herpes virus). He vomited after each meal. In six months, his weight dropped from 181 to 115 pounds.

After 18 months, Lin said that his internal organs have hardened and he has difficulty walking as his joints crack in pain, his skin feels like fiber, he has lymphatic pain, and the muscles and fat tissues under his skin cause him pain. Even though he takes numerous showers, he said his skin feels sticky and oily no matter what...

A man wishing to remain anonymous said, “In our group, many people who developed the symptoms have already died. New people continue to join our group. We are certain it is not a mental problem, but a virus infection. But we know nothing else about the disease. My personal guess is that there could be millions in China with the same disease.”

Patients refer to the disease as “negative HIV,” as they experience AIDS-like symptoms but don't test positive.

Some patients who claim to share the symptoms say it is highly contagious and can be spread by having unprotected or protected sex, kissing, sharing utensils, and coming into contact with others' perspiration. After they were infected, they said their immune systems began to fail...

A person who wishes to remain anonymous revealed that between 2008 to 2009, an Internet group called “Harbor,” consisting of more than 240 AIDS-phobia patients, formed a tourist group to donate blood in big cities between Shenzhen and Shanghai. They attempted to spread the virus and increase the number of infected people so that the state would start to pay attention to the disease.

As these AIDS-phobia patients do not test positive for AIDS or any known infectious virus, they passed the blood test. Later, blood containing the unknown AIDS-phobia virus entered the blood supply. Lin Feng’s mother, who received infected blood in a blood transfusion at a hospital in Shanghai, spread the virus to her whole family, suggesting the Harbor movement has already had an impact.

Members of Harbor also wander around on busy streets. They spread the virus to all the prostitutes they meet. By 2009, many prostitutes in night clubs and on streets had become infected.

A woman in Shenzhen with Internet moniker “The End” said her whole family had died after being infected with the disease. Afterwards, she said, she had sex with men to infect them.

A lady named “Fear” from Xiang Fan City in Hubei Province is still infecting people. One of 50 people who participated in a CCDC examination admitted that he has donated blood in the past and spit in a colleague’s cup to spread the virus..."

Bloody marvelous.I read just recently that the single chinese men have Pattaya earmarked for their holiday destination.

Think about that for a second.

Bloody marvelous.I read just recently that the single chinese men have Pattaya earmarked for their holiday destination.

Think about that for a second.

Actually I never even thought of it that way.

That is scary, as China being economically powerful and more tourists going abroad.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I read an article today and wanted to give all the BMs the heads up. The following are some highlights. The full article is at http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/china/aids-like-disease-hiv-china-hiv-phobia-37509.html

"Lin Feng of Shanghai, 49, suddenly felt ill in May 2008, saying he suddenly felt his muscles twitching and had severe pain in his internal organs. His ears rang and his joints made a cracking sound. He also suffered from muscae volitantes (where one sees spots), and found that his thymus gland, a vital element of the immune system, had disappeared.

Lin checked himself into a hospital for examination and was diagnosed with liver failure, hepatitis B, and herpetic gastritis (inflammation of the stomach caused by the herpes virus). He vomited after each meal. In six months, his weight dropped from 181 to 115 pounds.

After 18 months, Lin said that his internal organs have hardened and he has difficulty walking as his joints crack in pain, his skin feels like fiber, he has lymphatic pain, and the muscles and fat tissues under his skin cause him pain. Even though he takes numerous showers, he said his skin feels sticky and oily no matter what...

A man wishing to remain anonymous said, “In our group, many people who developed the symptoms have already died. New people continue to join our group. We are certain it is not a mental problem, but a virus infection. But we know nothing else about the disease. My personal guess is that there could be millions in China with the same disease.”

Patients refer to the disease as “negative HIV,” as they experience AIDS-like symptoms but don't test positive.

Some patients who claim to share the symptoms say it is highly contagious and can be spread by having unprotected or protected sex, kissing, sharing utensils, and coming into contact with others' perspiration. After they were infected, they said their immune systems began to fail...

A person who wishes to remain anonymous revealed that between 2008 to 2009, an Internet group called “Harbor,” consisting of more than 240 AIDS-phobia patients, formed a tourist group to donate blood in big cities between Shenzhen and Shanghai. They attempted to spread the virus and increase the number of infected people so that the state would start to pay attention to the disease.

As these AIDS-phobia patients do not test positive for AIDS or any known infectious virus, they passed the blood test. Later, blood containing the unknown AIDS-phobia virus entered the blood supply. Lin Feng’s mother, who received infected blood in a blood transfusion at a hospital in Shanghai, spread the virus to her whole family, suggesting the Harbor movement has already had an impact.

Members of Harbor also wander around on busy streets. They spread the virus to all the prostitutes they meet. By 2009, many prostitutes in night clubs and on streets had become infected.

A woman in Shenzhen with Internet moniker “The End” said her whole family had died after being infected with the disease. Afterwards, she said, she had sex with men to infect them.

A lady named “Fear” from Xiang Fan City in Hubei Province is still infecting people. One of 50 people who participated in a CCDC examination admitted that he has donated blood in the past and spit in a colleague’s cup to spread the virus..."

Thanks for sounding the alarms....there are mean people everywhere....God had a role on making mean people...I do not know why? Anyways, put your rubbers on and hope for the best.

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

scary stuff IF its true

480664808_f350036c7d_o.jpg

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

A distinct lack of any actual facts in the article - I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

I read an article today and wanted to give all the BMs the heads up. The following are some highlights. The full article is at http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/china/aids-like-disease-hiv-china-hiv-phobia-37509.html"Lin Feng of Shanghai, 49, suddenly felt ill in May 2008, saying he suddenly felt his muscles twitching and had severe pain in his internal organs. His ears rang and his joints made a cracking sound. He also suffered from muscae volitantes (where one sees spots), and found that his thymus gland, a vital element of the immune system, had disappeared.Lin checked himself into a hospital for examination and was diagnosed with liver failure, hepatitis B, and herpetic gastritis (inflammation of the stomach caused by the herpes virus). He vomited after each meal. In six months, his weight dropped from 181 to 115 pounds.After 18 months, Lin said that his internal organs have hardened and he has difficulty walking as his joints crack in pain, his skin feels like fiber, he has lymphatic pain, and the muscles and fat tissues under his skin cause him pain. Even though he takes numerous showers, he said his skin feels sticky and oily no matter what...A man wishing to remain anonymous said, “In our group, many people who developed the symptoms have already died. New people continue to join our group. We are certain it is not a mental problem, but a virus infection. But we know nothing else about the disease. My personal guess is that there could be millions in China with the same disease.”Patients refer to the disease as “negative HIV,” as they experience AIDS-like symptoms but don't test positive.Some patients who claim to share the symptoms say it is highly contagious and can be spread by having unprotected or protected sex, kissing, sharing utensils, and coming into contact with others' perspiration. After they were infected, they said their immune systems began to fail...A person who wishes to remain anonymous revealed that between 2008 to 2009, an Internet group called “Harbor,” consisting of more than 240 AIDS-phobia patients, formed a tourist group to donate blood in big cities between Shenzhen and Shanghai. They attempted to spread the virus and increase the number of infected people so that the state would start to pay attention to the disease.As these AIDS-phobia patients do not test positive for AIDS or any known infectious virus, they passed the blood test. Later, blood containing the unknown AIDS-phobia virus entered the blood supply. Lin Feng’s mother, who received infected blood in a blood transfusion at a hospital in Shanghai, spread the virus to her whole family, suggesting the Harbor movement has already had an impact.Members of Harbor also wander around on busy streets. They spread the virus to all the prostitutes they meet. By 2009, many prostitutes in night clubs and on streets had become infected.A woman in Shenzhen with Internet moniker “The End” said her whole family had died after being infected with the disease. Afterwards, she said, she had sex with men to infect them.A lady named “Fear” from Xiang Fan City in Hubei Province is still infecting people. One of 50 people who participated in a CCDC examination admitted that he has donated blood in the past and spit in a colleague’s cup to spread the virus..."

F*ckin' amazing stuff, I guess It COULDNT be AIDS, as there

are plenty of Billboards in China advertising the cure for it (AIDS, that is)......

Go Figure, a NEW epidemic?? Should keep the local folks under control.

"Remember, you've never lost the girl, only your turn"

A woman in Shenzhen with Internet moniker “The End”

A lady named “Fear” from Xiang Fan City in Hubei Province

He vomited after each meal.

It's BS. This story popped up 2 years ago and doctors said it was an acute fear of AIDS caused by the guilt of have sex with prostitutes.

If that is the case, I guess that no monger on this board will get it :-)

:EvilLaugh1:

:001_Thank_You5:

A 'highly contagious' disease such as described would spread through the human population within months. I strongly suspect that this was a late April fool's joke.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 4 weeks later...

A distinct lack of any actual facts in the article - I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Especially as one of the few 'facts' is distinctly dubious - the thymus gland disappears by the time you're about 17.

About bloody time - I was wondering when this years plauge scare was going to start. :rolleyes:

Swine Flu?

Bird Flu?

SARS?

CJD?

Ebola?

If that part at the end where it said the guy spit into a coworkers cup to infect him is true, that means its a virus that can be passed simply by saliva exchange, that basically means its SUPER contagious lol, I cant tell you the number of times I read on a TR that a BG stuck her tongue down the writers throat....going to have to start bagging our tongues haha

• 2 months later...

I read an article today and wanted to give all the BMs the heads up. The following are some highlights. The full article is at http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/china/aids-like-disease-hiv-china-hiv-phobia-37509.html...

-------

What a weird, irrational, goofy and scaremongering story. Transmission from sweat, from proximity? The CDC and other health agencies have no stake in downplaying such a disease: to the contrary, they have every incentive to pick up on this and address it full-on if it were a reality. Note the source of the article: Epeochtimes? Quakery, plain and simple. Please don't waste our time with such BS...

There's always something to take you out. A 100 years ago if you caught gonnas or syph then you rotted to death. Seems as soon as we develop cures for a disease there are new ones popping up.

The undeclared text here is that NTDTV = New Tang Dynasty Television, a New York-based station close to and almost certainly funded by anti-PRC supporters of Falungong and Taiwan. Similarly Epoch Times is a rabidly anti-PRC/anti-communist web-site.

Commentary aside, the footage in the NTDTV film report posted by LaaMok is all library footage: no contemporary interviews with medically qualified folks, inside or outside China.

Given the stink at home and abroad that followed PRC suppression of news about SARS in 2002-2003, the presence these days of many foreign doctors and epidimiologists in PRC hospitals and PRC medics working overseas, it seems very odd that more hasn't been heard of this alleged disease in public media or epidimioligical journals.

So how does the guy discover that his thymus gland has disappeared then go to consult a doctor?

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire