IGNORED

Picture problem.

Jumbo

A while ago I used to plug in my digital camera and it would put my pictures in the MY Pictures File. Than when I wanted to send them by Email

I simply browsed and selected them. But now for some reason my pictures are going into Adobe and I cannot find a way of sending them?

Can any of you clever guys tell me how to go back to the original My Pictures download from my Camera.

Thanks.........

"If you think you can do it, or you think you can't.....You are right!"

Henry Ford.

When you say it goes into Adobe what Adobe. I use lightroom to manage my photo's Have you checked in my picture folder. or if you are using the software that your camera came with I would check in that directory to see if it is there. If you know what the name of the file for the picture you can do a search for it that way.

• 3 months later...

Sounds like you have installed a program on the machine which has changed the save directory, what program are you using to copy the photos from Camera to PC.

not entirely sure of your problem but the following may work....

go to any photo

try right click > properties > general tab >

next to the 'opens with' section is a button marked 'change'. press it and select windows press 'OK'

this should then select windows each time

may not work, but nothing ventured...