IGNORED

Sabai Resort

DanTheMan

Is the Sabai Resort GF?

I'm only finding reviews for the lodge and not the resort.

Thanks all!

Show me any woman, and I'll show you the bloke thats sick of rooting her!

Thanks for that Joltin' Joe. I'm going to book myself a villa by the pool.

tell you what I'll even jolt a few Thai girls for you!

Has anyone stayed in one before. If so, any good?

Thank you all

Yes it is GF as a matter of fact all of the Sabai hotels are, the Sabai Lodge and Sabai Empress.

I use to stay at the Sabai Resort everytime I went to Pattaya but last time I changed to the Sabai Empress and had a ball.

I stayed in the Empress Corner Suit for 14 days at 1500 baht a night during low season. That was a substantial discount from the usual rate.

I booked the room straight with the hotel itself.

They didn't even have a problem with me bringing in two imps from the Devils Den during the middle of the day.

Stayed at Sabai Lodge for a week earlier this month. Only complaint there was it is pretty noisy in the evening :Macarena: from the Soi 2 bar bands. Yep, it was only during the peak party hours, but if in need of some rest (jet lagged from 12 hour time difference), can be so annoying as to force you fuel up on a cold beer or three and look for a :03: or two :24: . Don't know about Sabai Resort sound levels, but Sabai Wing and Sabai Inn on Soi 2 looked okay and they tell me a little quieter. The area has some good bars, decent go go, Big C mall, currency exchange, 7-11, Sabai Dee massage and pharmacy all within a block walk. Have a good time Dan.

Is the Sabai Resort GF?

Thanks all!

The resort is definately Girl Friendly. Just be sure to register

her at the desk when you arrive. They took her ID and kept it

until she left.They called me when she left to make sure I was OK.

No charge for one girl but I believe if you have more than one desk

they expect you to pay extra for the night.

• 3 weeks later...

Is the Sabai Resort GF?

Thanks all!

Stayed in Sabai Resort recently and liked it. Nice layout and a good pool. In general, it is conveniently located - close to the beach and a few soapy massage parlors :GoldenSmile1: The hotel is is GF.

It gets though some noise from discos nearby at night - if you room is on that side.

Is the Villa B noisy at night?

Ive stayed at Sabai lodge and they are girl friendly. The rooms are clean and the staff were very good. The food is of a high standard too, they have an extensive menu. There is a nice size pool in the middle of the hotel to relax after a heavy night. They had rooms for 800 baht a night when i was there in October so quite reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Sabai Resort GF?

Thanks all!

I stayed at the Sabai Resort over New year in one of the villas. My villa was located at the furthest point away from reception and was very good and very quiet. The resort is girl friendly and had free wi fi. The villas are huge with a massive king size bed and only 25 paces through your garden to a nice pool area. I paid around £50 a night but it was peak season. All in all I would recommend Sabai Resort the only downside is its quite a way from sois 7 and 8 which is where i did most of my mongering.

Enjoy!

I enjoyed my time at the Sabai Resort. I'd stay there again. Nice room, and the staff didn't have attitude!

I had a great time in Pattaya, and hopefully can return soon.

I'll post a report and pics soon, as I havent been stuffed writing one to date, (got back last saturday), but I will get around to it soon.

Thanks guys for all the replies!

Any room or pool pics ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

yeah I'll put them up too

i use to stay the one next to the Big C, yes GF, never stayed in the villas back side, i always was up front by the road, nice pool and bar, across the street is the Atlantic bar, and plenty of massage houses, baht bus makes the corner heading into beach road,,

Hi, I have been looking at a villa A at Sabai Resort for my first stay (October)in Pattaya but also like the look of Sabai Empress... Decisions....Decisions!

Look forward to your pictures Dan!

I stayed at the Sabai Resort for 8 nights in a Villa at the Paradise Zone, (for period 27/4/11 - 6/5/11). The Paradise one is towards the back of the resort.

I had narrowed my search down to the following hotels, Sabai Resort, Mecure, and Thai Garden. I chose well in The Sabai.

Price for the stay was AUD$50/ night. I booked through bookings.com, which I found by accident after an internet search. I also checked out hotels/ prices in Agoda, wotif, expedia, and a coupe of others. I was basically wanting somewhere which was girl friendly, good price, location (north Pattaya, which I enjoy), and breakfast. Bookings.com, I thought, had a larger selection of rooms to be had, and the price was very good. You give them your credit card details and when you check in, and they debit your account when you check in.

At the resort, in the area where I booked, there were about 20 villas in my area shaped around the pool, which was quite nice. The area is towards the back of the resort, and is a fair walk from reception, (about 100m). When you first arrive, they put you in a golf cart and drive you up there.

resort-plan.gif

P1010513.JPG

P1010514.JPG

P1010530.JPG

P1010532.JPG

The bedroom was large, and consisted of a huge bed, so if you are active in the cot, there's plenty of play area for you!

P1010522.JPG

P1010527.JPG

The only downsides were as follows;

• If you're an early sleeper there was noise from the near by bars which lasted until about midnight. Then it was quiet.
  • Also there was no remote for the a/c, you had to adjust it manually, which I think it still didn't work properly. I think the a/c system was on a set temp. I turned it off at night, but in the early morning I had to put it back on as it was stinking hot outside.

The breakfast was of a good selection and quality, even though I didn't see many people at the breakfasts. I also tried the restaurant, which was well priced, and the food was of a excellent quality. They serve both western & Thai cuisine.

The staff was friendly, and very professional as well as non judge mental epically with me bringing back BG's.

The area is quite good. Next door is Big C, and there is a bar area right across the road, as well a chemist, with a 7-11 about a 2 min walk away. Pattaya hospital is about 2 mins walk, and there is a really good travel agent virtually next door to the chemist, where you can book tours, etc.

Heaps of soapies around, virtually one next door, as well as across the road. Plenty of bars too, you won't be short of somewhere to go for a drink.

To get to beach Rd, you head down Soi 4, and its about a 10 min walk.

Would I stay there again, or recommend it to others, yes, yes I would!

To read of my other adventures, here's my trip report;

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/78215-my-trip-report-27-april-6th-may/page__view__findpost__p__1227465

Edited by DanTheMan

Hi, I have been looking at a villa A at Sabai Resort for my first stay (October)in Pattaya but also like the look of Sabai Empress... Decisions....Decisions!

Look forward to your pictures Dan!

I've stayed at Sabai Lodge and Empress, but not Resort. Sabai Lodge was a dull experience with great staff, Empress was much better with same staff experience. However, the pool area was sadly lacking and Resort may suit if you like lazing by the pool. The price I paid at Sabai Empress was less than advertised on the website when contacted directly by email.

Thanks for that Joltin' Joe. I'm going to book myself a villa by the pool.

tell you what I'll even jolt a few Thai girls for you!

Has anyone stayed in one before. If so, any good?

Thank you all

Hi Mate,

Stayed in Sabai Lodge in Jan 2011. Basically, it is a relaxing place with 3 swimming pools and breakfast is decent. hotel is Guest friendly. You can take your GF and stay in with no hustle. It's location is fairly decent too. Not too close to the WS but far enough to have a nice sleep and quiet swim in the afternoon.

post-44247-0-54478600-1306258228.jpg

T&C

Thanks for the great info Dan, i have booked the villa for the first 3 nights (£87)and that will give us time to find our way around and decide where we are going to book into for the rest of the holiday...

October seems a long way off :Cry3:

regards

I stayed at Sabai Lodge for a couple of weeks in March, it was 'ok'

Make sure you get a room on the right hand side as you look in from reception, I stayed on the left and it was all very dark and out of the sun.

Saying that, the food was great, Girl friendly and a decent shower which was my main need :)

Have fun!

First time in Pattaya March 2011 - What a place.......

• 2 weeks later...

I use to stay at villa B and you can hear the music from the club placed behind the road but unless u go to sleep before 4am u won't be bothered.

Is the Sabai Resort GF?

Thanks all!

You can bring over your room girls at any time; I use to stay at Sabai Resort every time i am in Pattaya: it's not expensive (around 1200 bath), the swimming pool is clean, the service is good wifi internet without any additional charge and all around you have soapy massage, regular massage, Big C, 7/11, u can walk to Soi 6.

Hi mate, you still stay there when you goto Pattay?

• 7 months later...

i am staying at the sabai resort in songkran now i know its guest freindly i cannot wait