Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Agogo for Sale !

jackiethai

Excusive gogo bar for sale.

Agogo business + Room serviced 12 rooms with aircondition fully furnished located on Soi Post office near the beach for sale only1 Million or best offer. Long term contract 6-9 years. The business run more than 6 years. Staffs, girls , furnished ready for tranfer.pm me for more info or call 089-7482743.

I have to close the deal within 3 days (end of this month). I'm sure you will get a best deal.

post-15392-1298177624.jpg

post-15392-1292139621.jpg

post-15392-1298177754.jpg

post-15392-1298177764.jpg

1 Million baht for key money . 90,000 baht / monthly rate. I would like to do negotiable.

so it 1m baht to buy, 1m baht for key money and 90,000 baht rent per month

is that correct?

hey,

can you tell something more about agogo ? how many girls you are currently employing, mamasans, security etc. ?

is the business profitable?

cheers

Far East Rock on Soi Post Office (Soi 13/2) has been struggling to survive for many years. Most of their staff have moved to Kiss on Soi LK in December 2010. There are only a couple of fat dancers left. Normally they open in the afternoon and close at 10 p.m., but they often close at 7 p.m. already because it is empty. The picture of the round stage with dancers must have been taken somewhere else.

Fully furnished 10 rooms service.

800 baht a night.

Gogo bar business set on your own style.

All equipment for bar included.

No girls but still have all detail of ex-dancers.

Come and have a look on your own.

Feel free to talk everday from today.

1-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

1-4.jpg

1-5.jpg

1-6.jpg

1-7.jpg

1-8.jpg

Far East Rock on Soi Post Office (Soi 13/2) has been struggling to survive for many years. Most of their staff have moved to Kiss on Soi LK in December 2010. There are only a couple of fat dancers left. Normally they open in the afternoon and close at 10 p.m., but they often close at 7 p.m. already because it is empty. The picture of the round stage with dancers must have been taken somewhere else.

Yesterday evening (Thursday 31st March 2011) I had a look at Far East Rock in Soi Post Office (Soi 13/2).

It was completely empty, nobody on stage and the katoey tout told me it was closed and nobody knew when it was going to reopen.

Their last remaining waitress, Pim, is a greeter now at Blue Moon/Kiss in Soi LK Metro.

Their other waitress, the short Dick (yes, Dick), is a waitress at Blue Moon/Kiss in Soi LK Metro since its opening in December 2010.

I agree that the picture of the stage with the dancers was not taken there.

Yes, I'm closed the bar because I want to sell the business or change for a new business. Gogo bar is not my type.

Yes, I'm closed the bar because I want to sell the business or change for a new business. Gogo bar is not my type.

Try to transform it into a tailor’s shop, as did Popcorn Agogo on Pattayaland 2 (Soi 13/4).

Or into a shoe shop as did Angels Agogo on Walking Street.

Edited by Dick Farang

My Wikileaksfinger told me that some guy from Norway is the new owner now.

I liked this place very much and I wish the new owner the very best, but... this afternoon I just saw the same LB's still sitting there, so... didn't dare to go inside, once more.

gee, I'm in two minds about this.

I had some great times in there a couple of years back, and I was disappointed a couple of weeks back when I went past and it was closed.

On the other hand, best wishes to the new owner, and I'll be sure to check it out next time I'm back in LOS.

link removed

is this you jackie

Edited by monkey01

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

Glad you got your deal.

But dude, if you were getting 800B a night for those rooms...you are a f-ing magician...based on what I have seen in the area, you would struggle to get 400B/night.

That said, wish you well on your future endeavors...and whatever, whoever bought it from you, best to them as well.

Cheers, Alex

My Wikileaksfinger told me that some guy from Norway is the new owner now.

I liked this place very much and I wish the new owner the very best, but... this afternoon I just saw the same LB's still sitting there, so... didn't dare to go inside, once more.

Believe it or not, Far East Rock on Soi Post Office (Soi 13/2) has been reopened by the owner of Blue Moon/Kiss on Soi LK Metro.

The “Heineken draught” at THB 60 was disgusting; I think it came from the same barrel as their “Chang draught” at THB 50.

The line-up being all but fascinating, I anyway decided to vote with my feet after the first sip.

LoL, that's not me. I'm a young man with good moral mind.

Anyway, The LB there is not dangerous. He/she sits in the front of the gate with one bar girl. I didn't know him personnaly but he has never gave me a problem to get in unless you will make the trouble for the bar.

More info, inside the bar, there are only Girlssss !!! Feel free to visit there folks. I'm not running myself but my new tenant is quite reasonable.

More info, inside the bar, there are only Girlssss !!! Feel free to visit there folks. I'm not running myself but my new tenant is quite reasonable.

Do you know when they are going to re-open?

Glad you got your deal.

But dude, if you were getting 800B a night for those rooms...you are a f-ing magician...based on what I have seen in the area, you would struggle to get 400B/night.

That said, wish you well on your future endeavors...and whatever, whoever bought it from you, best to them as well.

Cheers, Alex

THB 800 in his (wet) dreams, I guess.

Anyway good on him that he got rid of it.

"tenant"? - So it's leased out and not sold?

No matter where you go, there you are....