IGNORED

Vegetarian restaurants?

Pure vegetarian, if you mean you do not take garlic,all kind of onion, milk products

I reccommend you to go to

1. FIVE Star Vegetarian shop/restuarant,located at Pattaya Tai.

the restuarant is opposite diamond city place residence.

(you can see the map of the hotel in the website then you can easily find the restuarant)

the restuarant is a small but good. the price is OK good for everyone who is meat-free lover.

open 9.00-21.oo

2. Pak ruk Hed ( vegetable loves mushroom)

This restuarant is located at Pattaya Nuea (Pattaya nuea road)opposite Thana chad Bank.

open 11.00-22.00 but I am not sure this restuarant is still opened because vegetarian

restuarant is not poppular in Pattaya.I have a picture of this restuarant

3. Cabbages & Condoms Restaurant

This restuarant serves Vegetarian menu and non-vevetarian.

you can tell the staff for pure vegetarain dishes. Many of vegetarian menu

made from tofu (soy bean) the price is a bit expensive but you will get the sea view when you are eating here.

this restuarant is good for Lunch and Dinner.

you may visit hotel's website at http://www.cabbagesandcondoms.co.th/Restaurant/Restaurant.asp

but this restuarant is on Phra tammnak hill so you may need your own car to go here.

4. Central food loft

It is located in Central festival Pattaya. you have to go to Central food court or Food loft

I am not sure the exactly of the floor of the food court but they offer some vegetarian menu

this information may not be uptodate please kindly re-check

but last visit in August 2010 above restuarant is still opened.

Bon appetti

post-49238-0-38278900-1301372153.jpg

can someone please give the name of some pure vegatarian restaurants in Pattaya.....

Hi

There is one good Indian veg. restaurant on the Lobby level of View Tally 6 Condo on Second Road, adj. to Pattaya Central Festival

• 2 weeks later...

Pure vegetarian, if you mean you do not take garlic,all kind of onion, milk products

I reccommend you to go to

1. FIVE Star Vegetarian shop/restuarant,located at Pattaya Tai.

the restuarant is opposite diamond city place residence.

(you can see the map of the hotel in the website then you can easily find the restuarant)

the restuarant is a small but good. the price is OK good for everyone who is meat-free lover.

open 9.00-21.oo

2. Pak ruk Hed ( vegetable loves mushroom)

This restuarant is located at Pattaya Nuea (Pattaya nuea road)opposite Thana chad Bank.

open 11.00-22.00 but I am not sure this restuarant is still opened because vegetarian

restuarant is not poppular in Pattaya.I have a picture of this restuarant

3. Cabbages & Condoms Restaurant

This restuarant serves Vegetarian menu and non-vevetarian.

you can tell the staff for pure vegetarain dishes. Many of vegetarian menu

made from tofu (soy bean) the price is a bit expensive but you will get the sea view when you are eating here.

this restuarant is good for Lunch and Dinner.

you may visit hotel's website at http://www.cabbagesandcondoms.co.th/Restaurant/Restaurant.asp

but this restuarant is on Phra tammnak hill so you may need your own car to go here.

4. Central food loft

It is located in Central festival Pattaya. you have to go to Central food court or Food loft

I am not sure the exactly of the floor of the food court but they offer some vegetarian menu

this information may not be uptodate please kindly re-check

but last visit in August 2010 above restuarant is still opened.

Bon appetti

thank you very much...it helps me a lot

pom gin mai neua sat - useful phrase to know, it means i don't eat meat. Another one: pom ao baep nee dtae mai sai neau sat - I want this one but without meat.

pom gin mai neua sat - useful phrase to know, it means i don't eat meat. Another one: pom ao baep nee dtae mai sai neau sat - I want this one but without meat.

great...i note it down and use this before i eat....LOLS

can someone please give the name of some pure vegatarian restaurants in Pattaya.....

Do the Flying Vegetable on central road near Carrefour.

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

• 3 months later...

I think it's pretty hard to find vegetarian Thai (or Asian) food in Pattaya. That's why I prefer Indian or Western restaurants.

They almost always have fish sauce in Thai food so it's not vegetarian really...

Indian food or pizzas and pastas is what I find safe to eat.

I also liked the food court in the top floor of Royal Garden Plaza. It was very nice to choose different vegetarian foods while my husband had a good steak.

But one thing was very badly wrong:

I chose a potato salad from the Russian menu and it included chicken! The name was POTATO salad. Not chicken. :Oops1:

• 3 months later...

Why dont the majority of Resturants offer a veggie section?

How difficullt would it be?

Leng Kee on Pattaya Klan have a good seperate veg menu

5 star on Pattaya south rd still going strong and highy recommended

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Visited Paradise Vegeterian resturant yesterday in view talay 6 second Rd.

Went in about 2 pm, was the only customer and the staff were not too friendly even to the point of rude.

Anyway, besides the fact that it seemed like I was disturbing them I went ahead and ordered.

Had paneer tika masala 200THB, rice 70THB, water/nan60THB, it was good FOOD, Total 330THB which is expensive in Pattaya IMHO. I stopped eating in Rosie O'Gradys n the likes on Soi 7 because of the kinda price...

Not sure if I will go back and especially not no this trip. The young lady in there has some serious sh@t going on in her 'ed' or maybe just a bad day. Their is a small Indian resturant on the Opp side of the road advertising Veg menu. However, seems like 5 star on South Rd/Third Raod cant be beaten for selection and value. http://www.happycow....iews.php?id=383

Happy Diwali young lady

Edited by collie

• 10 months later...

New in town, anyone know where it is? please !!!