Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

going without booking

pankaj

hi guys,

I am going pattaya without any advance booking on 20th april.

Do i face any kind of problm there.

i just want to see the room first then get it booked there.

Please help else i have to sleep at beach.

Budget is 1000-2500 thb per night.

The 20th of April is probably the busiest day of the year in Pattaya with half Bangkok

coming over to celebrate Song karn , not shore you will find a room that day .

After the 20th , no problem .

The 20th of April is probably the busiest day of the year in Pattaya with half Bangkok

coming over to celebrate Song karn , not shore you will find a room that day .

After the 20th , no problem .

oh thankyou for this information. One thing i can do is i only book for 20th april in advance and rest days by going there. is it recommended....

oh thankyou for this information. One thing i can do is i only book for 20th april in advance and rest days by going there. is it recommended....

Yes, I think that most guys at least book 1 or 2 nights from home. After arrival you can have a look around for a nice place.

Yes, I think that most guys at least book 1 or 2 nights from home. After arrival you can have a look around for a nice place.

Best to have somewhere booked for the first night not least because you need to put the address on your immigration card.

You won't have a problem finding a room in Pattaya during Songkran, perhaps your first choice will be full but you won't have to go far to find a room so don't worry.

Also one week after sonkran has finished is one of the least busiest times in Pattaya and room prices normally fall so keep your options open.

As for the immigration form you can make up any hotel name you want, it doesn't matter.