Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for a hotel under $50.

AznFkr

hey folks hoping someone can recommend a girl friendly hotel under $50 that isn't Nana hotel. Been there once, did the scene, now I looking for something a little cleaner. I know I'm asking for a lot, considering the amount of cash I'm willing to spend, but hey think of this as a challenge and not mission impossible. I guess the only other parameters I'd insert would be something close to the action, somewhere between Nana and Cowboy, somewhere with Wi-Fi and if at all possible a gym. Thanks in advance.

City Lodge Soi 19, managed by the Amari chain, close to Soi Cowboy, under $50, guest friendly, cleaner than Nana hotel, free WiFi, but no pool or gym.

Retired

Jasmine executive suites, right by Cowboy.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

I've never stayed there but always good reports on Majaestic Suites. I believe you can use the facilities at the Grand Majestic nearby. Need to book early.

I stay at the Dawin which is just above your price range. Very clean and modern with pool but no gym.

Next door is the Ibis. New and clean but small rooms...not sure on facilities.

Boss Suites is in Soi 4 - same distance as the Woraburi. Rates are around 1500 THB which is roughly $50. I stayed there last March and had no complaints - reasonably-sized room, see-through bathroom, breakfast included... Some think it is too deep into the Soi, but it's not a challenge unless you're seriously unfit or lazy. Edited by Slacker

ibis hotel nana, are doing a promotion, 3 nights for the price of two, works out at 3272 thb. its a good clean hotel & girl friendly

I agree this place was very clean and located across from Nana Plaza.. Friendly staff, walking distance to many great places.

There are two primary choices in life;

to accept conditions as they exist,

or accept the responsibility for changing them.

• 5 weeks later...

If I want something close to the action I stay at MarcoPolo on soi 2

I generally book through Asiarooms or Wotif to get a good price - sure it's down the end of the Soi, which doesn't worry me as I realise a few hundred meters walk isn't gonna kill me, but if that puts you off they will pick you up and drop you off at Sukhumvit in their tuktuk.

Very comfortable rooms, the staff are great and although they don't have a gym or pool - they have an amazing deal with the JW Marriot and will give you 2 free passes per day to use the Marriot facilities which are first class.

Aspen Suites, Solo2, Darjelling, Merisess, Paradiso, Fusion, Kingston Suites, & La Fenix are all in your budget, fairly new, and a good deal at that. I'd probably pick one of the 1st 2. They're close to Nana, but away from the noise, with big rooms. La Fenix has a good gym, but a lousy pool, & it's a long walk to Suk. wj

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up staying at the Heritage hotel (in Silom) - about 45 per night - clean hotel, guest friendly, balcony, close to BTS, and pool. Internet is available but the cable will cost you an extra 100 baht per day. so bring your own or buy one down the street. I also stayed at the dream hotel - $71 - a little out of price range but after one week in the villages of thailand - i wanted to stay in a nice hotel - the dream was a dream - very very nice.

Check out the hotel I booked for my trip in late June. It was under $50. Hope Land Residence.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/hope_land_executive_residence_sukhumvit.html

Edited by landpeak

<p><a href="http://www.freeflashtoys.com/?myspace-countdown-clocks"><OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="180" id="myMovieName"><PARAM NAME=flashvars VALUE="maturity=1309147200000:13395456:6737100:16776960:source.pyzam.com/app_res/mdp_cd/300x180/a/8/ahbabe.gif:Party032Time032in032Thailand033033033033"><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://stuff.freeflashtoys.com/swf/cd_custom.swf"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><EMBED src="http://stuff.freeflashtoys.com/swf/cd_custom.swf?maturity=1309147200000:13395456:6737100:16776960:source.pyzam.com/app_res/mdp_cd/300x180/a/8/ahbabe.gif:Party032Time032in032Thailand033033033033" quality=high WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="180" wmode="transparent" NAME="myMovieName" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED></OBJECT></a><br> /></p>

Jasmine executive suites, right by Cowboy.

Not for B1500

Could try The Dawin soi 4, or the Omni a bit further down, check them out on Agoda $50 and $39 respectively plus tax

Not for B1500

Could try The Dawin soi 4, or the Omni a bit further down, check them out on Agoda $50 and $39 respectively plus tax

CORRECT Jasmine Exec is usualy around 8000 baht per night, closer to $300 than $50

However they DO have BIG discount on at the moment over 50% off.

see here http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/jasmine_executive_suites_hotel.html

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I often stay in Citadines Soi23....Great looking apartment, pool and lady friendly. At the moment it is $66 but they have a similar place in Soi 11 for $49 per night. I use Wotif to search for te best deals. I liked Soi 23 because I am a fan of Soi Cowboy.

If you like Nana then Soi 11 is acceptable

22/22- Sukhumvit Soi 11 Klongtoey-nua Sub-district

Wattana District 10110 BANGKOK Thailand

(400 meters from BTS Nana)

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I received an email from the Dawin today - 10% discount until 30th June. The email stated stays of minimum 1 day, the site states 3 days. :unsure: It's a shade over $50, but is well situated and gets good reviews.

Edited by Slacker