IGNORED

Breakfast in Soi Buakhao

Hi guys,

On my next trip to Patts I will be staying in a guesthouse in Soi Buakhao. Breakfast is not included in the price, but can be served for about 120 baht (the usual stuff: coffee, bread, marmalade, 2 eggs, baked beans). I believe that I will get pretty tired of this food in a few days. So what to do? Can you recommend any places in the area? I like buffets, so that I can eat different things every day. I am not sure about the Thai breakfast. Is that steamed rice, barbecue etc.?

Tons of choices. Look around in this section of the forum and you'll be spoiled for choice. Don't miss the Tex-Mex buffet on the weekend at Beefeaters. I could go on and on.

Golf Club next to Devil's Den. If you eat a late breakfast you will have some eye candy while you're eating.

probe

Thanks a lot, guys. I have never been in this area, but it seems that there is a lot of opportunities. I just checked out the Billabong, which I have never heard of. It looks quite good:http://www.billabonghotel.com/

I will definitely try the restaurant and also consider to book a room :rolleyes:

I have a friend staying there right now. Great location, but he's leaving as it's a bit noisy.

I like the breakfast at the Little Wonder restaurant on Soi Diana. It is in the same covered alleyway as the Beefeater. I believe there is a thread on the place if you want to do search for it.

I have a friend staying there right now. Great location, but he's leaving as it's a bit noisy.

Thanks for the info. I will have to keep that in mind, because I am a light sleeper (unless I am pissed) :BeerFunnel1:

We are just round the cornerdetailed MAP 3 copy.jpgTales guys (4a).jpg91_0600ba16.jpgpost-2887-125149014835.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

The food at the Billabong was quite good while I was there in Dec/Jan. I don't have any

pics of the one breakfast I had there (was a bit out of it that morning from the previous

evening's activities...) I do have a pic of a red curry chicken that I had early in my trip.

5347373847_3665540872.jpg

Spicy, but not overly hot, with excellent flavors. Straight from the kitchen too, so it wasn't

sitting around at all before it got to me, which I've run into too often at several places

in Pattaya, including the breakfast buffets.

Hi guys,

On my next trip to Patts I will be staying in a guesthouse in Soi Buakhao. Breakfast is not included in the price, but can be served for about 120 baht (the usual stuff: coffee, bread, marmalade, 2 eggs, baked beans). I believe that I will get pretty tired of this food in a few days. So what to do? Can you recommend any places in the area? I like buffets, so that I can eat different things every day. I am not sure about the Thai breakfast. Is that steamed rice, barbecue etc.?

No problem find a place to eat breakfast on Soi Buakhao, but if you like buffet for breakfast I think you have to try some of the bigger hotel on soi Diana like LK Metro, Arece lodga or you could always go down LEK hotel they have a big breakfast buffer for only 110 Bath. is a 5 min. walk from Soi LK Metro.

try the captains table.....on soi honey..good food ,allways served hot!!!

No problem find a place to eat breakfast on Soi Buakhao, but if you like buffet for breakfast I think you have to try some of the bigger hotel on soi Diana like LK Metro, Arece lodga or you could always go down LEK Hotel they have a big breakfast buffer for only 110 Bath. is a 5 min. walk from Soi LK metro.

Thanks, that sounds quite cheap.

There's a great bakery on Soi Excite just off soi Buakhow which serves up a whole array of BF s all served up with quality fresh coffee and fresh breads if you get fed up with the standard English/American/Continental served up all over Pattaya.

There's a great bakery on Soi Excite just off soi Buakhow which serves up a whole array of BF s all served up with quality fresh coffee and fresh breads if you get fed up with the standard English/American/Continental served up all over Pattaya.

Agreed !! They have a wide selection of breakfasts from different countries, but they seem to specialize in take away breads, sandwiches etc. from what I have observed. Always very busy with expat residents popping in to buy loaves of bread or other goodies which is also a good sign.

Often use the place as an alternative to another very good restaurant called "Juice" on Soi Lenkee just off the Soi Buakhao / Soi Diana junction. Not a very extensive menu, but top quality and inexpensive food. The owner is a chef from Serbia.

I like 18 Coin's breakfast. My Son and I ate there a few weeks ago.

Continental Bakery, behind Canterbury Tales, in Soi Excite has a 6 page breakfast menu. You'll never get bored with it and the quality is excellent.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.