IGNORED

Excuses used.... for going to Pattaya...

daveboro

What is the best option.....do you tell your wife or girlfirnd you are going to Pattaya..... or do you make an excuse up?

As I am wanting to go to Pattaya again for about ten days..... and cant tell her the truth.....

So I am in need of peoples wisdom..... or bright excuses...... and before your suggest.... I cant use the one..... I am on a business meeting lol.

So people start the balll rolling need a get excuse to go to heaven for ten days lol

I have a feeling this is why there are golf courses in Pattaya. lol

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

"I want to experience the Thai culture again, the people are so friendly, you'd love it, should go sometime?"

Thats what i told my mother :P

I always seem to have a newbie tag along.

"It is like going to Amsterdam and not looking at the red light district."

"Yeah, I'm over Pattaya but what can I do <insert name> has never been, and .... well what can I do?"

"I'd rather go to Vegas, but I've only got one spare kidney, Thailand is cheap and Vegas is not. I'm saving that kidney for you in case you get sick."

Have you thought about saying you want to look for a suitable family holiday home?

You could spin her the ' Spanish Villa ' idea,but in Pattaya.Of course,when you return home,you discovered after intense business discussions,that only thai people can own a home in thailand and that includes holiday homes.

Tell her you are going to Jomtien. The beach is better and there aren't that many bars there while you still eat cheap.

Scuba diving, all you need to do is start buying a few diving magazines and leave them around unlike golf, which is only convincing if you play it back in your home country.

i never been to pattaya,ive been to see the beach that leonardo de caprio sat on and ive been to see the hill tribes up north,walked the mountain trails,ive skuba dived, swam, fished,canoed,drank beer and ate good food but i aint never been to pattaya...honest

I have a feeling this is why there are golf courses in Pattaya. lol

Thats what I use :rolleyes:

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

Golf for me too - I might actually play a round or two, then again...........

What is the best option.....do you tell your wife or girlfirnd you are going to Pattaya..... or do you make an excuse up?

As I am wanting to go to Pattaya again for about ten days..... and cant tell her the truth.....

So I am in need of peoples wisdom..... or bright excuses...... and before your suggest.... I cant use the one..... I am on a business meeting lol.

So people start the balll rolling need a get excuse to go to heaven for ten days lol

I'm very happy.I'm single and so i never have the problem to tell somebody any storry about where i go and what i do there.

Verry funny indeed, isn't it ?.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

The diving idea I think is really clever. I am I China with Chinese girl and up until recently I said I had to get my Visa renewed....recently married and have residency permit now dammit!! so its diving next time......

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">China! Because they are kicking our asses anyway so might as well enjoy the pussy!</strong></span><br />

<br />

<span style="font-size:14px;">My life in China and SEA<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2013<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2012<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/</a></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>I LOVE VORTEX :Grin3:</strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> 

The most stereotypical one is that your going to Thailand to stay at a resort in Phuket, that should throw her off your trail for a while ;)

I tell them I am playing golf or seeing friends

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?