IGNORED

The Seeker

Is anyone having trouble seeing member's avatars and posted photos on PA? I am, and I reckon it might be the same problem as before (a few weeks ago). Not sure what the solution is though.

Mods: can you help at all, please?

All OK, now. Photos and avatars up and running.

Is anyone having trouble seeing member's avatars and posted photos on PA? I am, and I reckon it might be the same problem as before (a few weeks ago). Not sure what the solution is though.

Mods: can you help at all, please?

Hi I got the avatas and photos but it seems to be just about everything else got the red X don`t know how to cure this can get by but its still A pain to look at.

Women need A reason to have sex, Men just need A place.

I have just logged on this morning and the problem is back again.

What browsers you guys using? I used to have it when I used ie but one of the mods told me to try a dif browser. I changed to Chrome and had no problems for the most part. Sometimes some images don't come up so I have to hit refresh which usually fixes it but might change back to the new version of ie which looks impressive

I use Firefox. It is not a browser problem with avatars and photos not showing, because I had this problem before along with a lot of other BMs.

I am having trouble again viewing pics, not showing up, same problem i had a few weeks ago or more now .... just hope somehow this fixes itself over the next few days

frustrating how often this happens