IGNORED

Win's massage closed?

Hi fellow mongers...

can anybody confirm that Win"s massage salon on Soi Chaiyapoon is closed because the owner (lady) has died..?? My tirak called me today that she is out of work because of that...not ask for money..

She has never lie to me before...but hey..i know the drill....so just wanna make sure..

thanks in advance if somebody walk by and ask the neighbors..

Mike

Mai pen rai...

Hi fellow mongers...

can anybody confirm that Win"s massage salon on Soi Chaiyapoon is closed because the owner (lady) has died..?? My tirak called me today that she is out of work because of that...not ask for money..

She has never lie to me before...but hey..i know the drill....so just wanna make sure..

thanks in advance if somebody walk by and ask the neighbors..

Mike

As far as I'm aware it's true.I got told by an ex on Thursday night that she'd died.I still can't believe it.

As far as I'm aware it's true.I got told by an ex on Thursday night that she'd died.I still can't believe it.

I’m Stunned !

Any details and any way of paying respect?

No matter where you go, there you are....

thanks guy's...so it's true..i am very sorry to hear like this...she was a very nice lady, i meet her a couple of times.

My condolences to the family.

Not that it will change anything but does anybody knows how she dies?

Mike

Mai pen rai...

I’m Stunned !

Any details and any way of paying respect?

Spoke to another friend just now who's told me what happened.She says that Win's at a temple near Carrefour,anyone have any ideas where that is ? I can't place a temple near there.

Is that the temple on Pattaya Tai as you cross over Second Road

I'll be going to the temple later.Still don't know which one it is but one of the girls from Win's is taking me.

Myself and Kessaya were at the temple today. The final ceremony will be held Monday evening. I believe the girls will be back working on Tuesday.

It’s a very sad story. Win really was a very nice lady. I will miss the smile and wave whenever I passed by the shop.

No matter where you go, there you are....

It’s a very sad story. Win really was a very nice lady. I will miss the smile and wave whenever I passed by the shop.

I'll miss it too,I enjoyed having a laugh and joke with her and the coffee she made me was always good when I went in.

Good lady.

RIP Win

My tirak has the tailor's shop next door to Win's and we were talking to Win that afternoon - nice, friendly lady. She was having trouble walking and complained of a pain in her kidneys, also her speech was failing for some reason. She also told my girl that she had been taking some concoction or other to lose weight - wonder if that has had anything to do with her death at the age of 42.

Apparently she was taken to hospital about 10 minutes after I left for home, then a phone call came in from the hospital 2 hours later to say she had died. WTF, very tragic and I hope we'll hear an explanation.

She also told my girl that she had been taking some concoction or other to lose weight - wonder if that has had anything to do with her death at the age of 42.

So I'm led to believe she'd been taking these pills for 10+ years ( bought from various Thai quack clinics ) and they screwed up her internals and her heart gave up.The hospital tried to resuscitate her for 20 mins but that was it.

A typical Thai girl,she thought she was fat but she had a stunning figure in my opinion.

Cremation is on Monday at 4pm.The request I've had is please wear a white shirt and not black.

:Greetings9:

I am in shock visited her place a few times, she was such a lovely lady with a warm heart always smiling and happy still can't believe it!

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

• 2 weeks later...

Are they completely closed now..? Where are the girls working now, different shop?

txs for any info..

Mike

Mai pen rai...

I walked past about 3 days ago and there were girls out the front looking for customers so it must have re-opened.

yes, just found out that the girls can work there but it's a new owner and they have a different shopname...

greetings Mike

Mai pen rai...

yes, just found out that the girls can work there but it's a new owner and they have a different shopname...

greetings Mike

Correct Mike but........,Win's "sister" Pat has taken it over now and she's told me she's changing the name to Sweetheart massage.

Typically though as it's Thailand nothing has been easy in making the transfer.Win dying made no difference to the owners of the building at all,they saw it as a money maker and even though Win had paid the key money etc not too long ago they still insisted on more key money or they closed the shop ! Being typical Thai owners too they insist that any problems there are the responsibility of Pat and she has to pay for repairs to their building.

Personally I would have told the owners to shove the shop up their arse and moved to another location but I haven't got anything to with it.

I hope Pat makes a go of the shop and it's successful,still some cracking girls there,good luck to her.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is that Win was not the true owner of the salon.

So Pat has the redeem lounge has the Lady, pay Key money, pay the Win family who had lent money for the materiel.et it still must pay something for the renovation.

• 8 months later...