IGNORED

anyone play golf?

balls

Hi all,

As I will be in town for a long stay this time, and need something a little more entertaining than daily trips to soi lucky half dozen, I am wanting to know if anyone plays golf and would be interested in a game?

I don't have a handicap, I have only been playing a year or so, but have a rudimentary grasp of the game and how to hit a ball straight!

so let me know if anyone's interested, could be local, or I hear Ban Chang has some decent courses around there.

I dont mind arranging it, if I can get some decent confirmed numbers.

PM me or leave a general post below and who knows, we could start a PA's open style annual championship.

T808

Edited by tomski808

I don't get in town until 30 Aug, but I'd be interested in playing anytime after that. Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

I only play midget-golf (until now). But I am thinking of taking lessons when I am in Pattaya. Does anyone have any advice?

Do Bar Girls make good Caddies when you take them with you?

If I take a garden hose with me, will they suck the golf ball through it?

But seriously, I do like advice :Laugh1:

Hey tomskii il be in patts from august 23rd il defo be up for a game was gunna go anyway! If you can hire clubs and a caddie il be up for it. PM mate n il send you my number!!

I play golf,my vw golf everyday when i go work hihihi sorry mate i dont play golf aldo i would like to do just one time for fun.

maybe when i get back in dec.

ok, pm me, then when we get 4 interested i can book us into the phoenix club near nong nooch for a rounds, clubs buggies and all

You do realise you have to pay ma boy......that budget is no good you need a re-think.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Tomski

Lewinski's on (I think) soi 13/1 has outings about every other day and they provide tranportation for like 200 baht

You join for 500 baht for 2 years my recollection of the actual baht might be off.

all expats play there........ I was there two weeks ago but did not bother to bring my clubs this trip

a PA tournament could be alot of fun

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

I'm interested. Play off 17 but don't play very regularly these days. Would love to join you for a round or 2.

Will be in town from the evening of the 28th August onwards.

• 4 years later...

If your looking to play. You can book green fee's online at www.thailandgolfers.com they garantee the lowest prices or will refund you 2 x the difference.