IGNORED

pattaya in april 2011

pankaj

i am going pattaya on 20th april. do i face any difficulty in finding a room in any of these hotels.

baywalk residence

tim boutique

sea me spring

baboona beach front living.

also suggest out of these which is best

reply appericiated

Think you just miss the Thai New Year songkran so things will be starting to quieten down when you arrive.

Don't think you'll have a problem finding a room at any of the above mentioned places except Baboona which is always busy,don't know why as it's way over priced over rated.

Why narrow your hotel choice down to 4 options when there are hundreds of hotels in Pattaya.For example August Suites and it's new sister the April Suites are better options than any of your choices and are similar in price.

Think you just miss the Thai New Year songkran so things will be starting to quieten down when you arrive.

Don't think you'll have a problem finding a room at any of the above mentioned places except Baboona which is always busy,don't know why as it's way over priced over rated.

Why narrow your hotel choice down to 4 options when there are hundreds of hotels in Pattaya.For example August suites and it's new sister the April suites are better options than any of your choices and are similar in price.

[

http://secretspattaya.com/ is full , i asked for 14.04. - 27.04

Why narrow your hotel choice down to 4 options when there are hundreds of hotels in Pattaya.For example August suites and it's new sister the April suites are better options than any of your choices and are similar in price.

thankyou very much for your reply. actually i want to stay at pattaya beach road prefferably and also looking for friendly hotel. do i have more chices in that area

should i book the rooms on agoda or by going there. which will be cheaper method

Ill be there from 22nd April and I was in Pats a year ago same time. It the was same a high season just quieter. Like shopping on Sundays, same things for sale just less people looking at them

Dumbdag

thankyou very much for your reply. actually i want to stay at pattaya beach road prefferably and also looking for friendly hotel. do i have more chices in that area

Tim Boutique is a good hotel but it's on second road, not Beach Road.

I liked the hotel Sandalay Resort. It's at the north end of beach road, not far from Baboona.

If budget allows, there is always the Marriott further down south on beach road.

Tim Boutique is a good hotel but it's on second road, not Beach Road.

I liked the hotel Sandalay Resort. It's at the north end of beach road, not far from Baboona.

If budget allows, there is always the Marriott further down south on beach road.

sugest hotel betweem1500-2500 bht

• 2 months later...