IGNORED

Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding

Both times that I have been to Pattaya, I had to go into The Ritz, just down from Dogs Bollocks Bar on Soi Yamoto, on several occasions. Not just on Sundays either! Sometimes I have Beef, sometimes I have Lamb. I can't make up my mind which I prefer, though, its nice having an alternative from time to time. I'm sorry, I can't remember the price, but it wasn't expensive, hence, I go back time after time.

Can anyone tell me where else I might find good English food like this? But, please don't get me wrong, I also like Thai food, especially the kebabs from the trolleys mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Both Jamesons and Witherspoons seem to have dropped theirs.

Presumably lack of demand?

do you mean soi 6 ?

no , Soi Honey best Yorkies in town

Both Jamesons and Witherspoons seem to have dropped theirs.

Presumably lack of demand?

most likely because they were god awful

most likely because they were god awful

The Witherspoons one was OK and the Jamiesons carvery was excellent when I went, though perhaps expensive at 395 Baht for all you could eat.

The Queen Victoria i know of is on Soi 6. ....................................

I just had a Sunday Roast dinner at that one.

Unfortunately it's Monday today and they obviously nuked yesterday's leftovers. The rubberised Yorkshire Pudding was almost funny - almost.

I complained but to no avail - no response whatsofeckinever. Water at 40 Baht I also do not like.

I removed my 5 Baht change and left, never to darken their door again. ShitHappens1.gif