IGNORED

Places to eat in Jomtien

It has been two years since I have been to Thailand.

On my last trip stayed in the View Talay condominiums (2A) but usually ate at Pattaya Beergarden

or some places my TGF recommended.

Now I am planning my next trip and plan to stay in the same building.

Only know one place along Jomtien beach where you can eat very good at a cart, but

do you guys have any good places to recommend in the area of the View Talay condominiums?

Keywords : reasonable price, Thai and/or European food.

I have listed a couple of places recommended by Tik at Dancewatchers.com. If she suggested them I am sure they are good.She takes the time to provide great service and suggestion.

Light House Restaurant

Jomtien Beach Pupen SeaFood Restaurant

Cabbages & Condoms Birds & Bees Restaurant

The Fish International All You Can Eat Buffet For 169 Baht With SeaFood

Au Bon Coin French Resturant Pratamnak Road

Pictures of restaurants

http://www.dancewatchers.com/Restaurants_recommended_by_Tik_from_dancewatchers.com_in_Pattaya_and_Jomtien.html

• 3 weeks later...

Hi chaps,

Like the OP i have just recently moved into View Talay 2 condo here at begining of Jomtien (after 9 mths of stayin on 3rd rd) and would like to know if theres some good restaurants/cafes apart from those listed to eat at reasonable prices;

1. Where to get a decent and reasonably priced full english breakfast?

2. Italian rest you would reccomend for decent pizzas/pasta?

3. Is Simons best for fish n chips stil in Jomtien?

4. Nice cafe to sit in and watch the world go by with decent coffee & sandwiches?

5. If with a tirak where would you go for nice thai foods/seafoods?? (have been to Phupen and Luk Suvay seafood rest before at end of Jomtien beach).

6. I know of Lovejoys bar(cheap beers),soi whitehouse & soi 7 for beerbars so is there anywhere else you would reccomend for reasonable priced bars here, happy hrs & happy girls etc..?

Thanks for your time & hope to get some Jomty local info soon ok!!!

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

If yoú head down to the beachroad and start walking you will see a place that has an Elvis impersonator every week (there are actually at least two large places, this is the first one). I went there and enjoyed both the singing and the food.

When we looked for places to eat down the beachroad none really gave me the feeling that I just had to try them although there was a couple of seemingly nice seafood restaurants.

edit: Came to think of another place too where I really enjoyed the food (not sure she made the food there though, took quite some time to get it so..... Are there small restaurants that buy food from other places?) Anyway, it is a bit further down the beachroad, about 3km I think, just before the Furama hotel (huge highrise hotel). The restaurant itself was quite small, about 5 tables in the main room and a couple more further in. Lots of plants and wooden furniture so I liked the look.

Edited by Diar

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

There is a Thai restaurant in View Talay 2a that is very good and very cheap.

Edited by altec123

Ok thanks altec!!

Wil check it out as am in VT2 B so not to far away.

Lookin at rests for expats more than touristy 1s ok.

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"