IGNORED

Holiday Suggestions Please

na-rak86

Hi all, im getting married in thailand next year, but have family and friends coming over also,

i'm a bit confused on where to send people, i've got maybe 10 25-30 year olds, then my parents 50ish with 4 friends similar age and 16 year old sister, then brother 32 with wife and 3 young children,

was thinking of going to chiang mai after the wedding with the new wife, and sending the 25-30s to koh samui/phuket/koh phangan full moon party kind of thing?

then the rest to hua hin/krabi/koh chang/phuket (mother enjoys beaches, father would enjoy temples/elephants etc)?

All spend maybe 1st 3 days with me in Bangkok river cruise, temple tours and Palace etc then 2/3 days in phetchabun for wedding then its what to do for the next week or 2?

Any help suggestions will be much appreciated, Thank You

ao nang in krabi is very nice :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Why seperate the group ? Just go to Hua Hin, here you will find all necessary for all age groups and interests. maybe not as big as in Pattaya, Samui or Phuket. But a decent amount of beach, party, food, shopping, cultural objects, sports......

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Why seperate the group ? Just go to Hua Hin, here you will find all necessary for all age groups and interests. maybe not as big as in Pattaya, Samui or Phuket. But a decent amount of beach, party, food, shopping, cultural objects, sports......

yes but been there before and wanted try somewhere new, its a big enough group, think some of the lads wouldnt mind bein split up and goin to pattaya, Ao nang looks very nice, plus you need a car to see all the sights in hua hin, not very practical, but thanks for the ideas