IGNORED

golf lessons

missedherB

Haven’t played golf for over 5 years but want to start it up again when I'm in Pattaya next month, but before I go and play a round I would like to take some lessons at a driving range, any suggestion where would be a good place to start? i will be staying in Pratumnak, half way between Pattaya and jomtein beach.

Fairways Driving Range on Sukhumvit is probably best for you.

A one stop shop - they have a driving range, chipping and putting area, and 2 pros that you can get lessons from.

And they arrange golf competitions nearly every day of the week.

Also, ThaiGerLine Golf - Soi Chaiyapoon see Fabian he can help you.

Thanks for that warmn40s, Fairways, is that the one at the end of Pattaya central road? I will check out both next month, cheers again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that warmn40s, Fairways, is that the one at the end of Pattaya central road? I will check out both next month, cheers again.

No. Fairways is on located on Sukhumvit road opposite pattaya klang road.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

No. Fairways is on located on Sukhumvit road opposite pattaya klang road.

Pattayaklang = Central Pattaya Road.

Best place to go is the fairways. Ask for Scott, English guy who is the best at what he does. Nothing to complicated he shall just take you through the basics. If you don't know how to get there pop into the sportsman on soi 13 where Shane or save can help you out.

Best place to go is the fairways. Ask for Scott, English guy who is the best at what he does. Nothing to complicated he shall just take you through the basics. If you don't know how to get there pop into the sportsman on soi 13 where Shane or save can help you out.

Thanks for the info Teeshey, i will be in Pattaya this Monday, this is exactly what I’m looking for..

cheers, mb :Chokdee:

• 2 weeks later...

They will cost 500 bhat for half hour if memory serves me right . Very good prices if you take a few lessons. Just phone Scott and he will explain everything

Just to clarify, go to the Pattaya Central Road and Sukhumvit Road intersection and fairways driving range is right there?

Edited by jimmyhat1000

Just to clarify, go to the Pattaya Central Road and Sukhumvit Road intersection and fairways driving range is right there?

yes.....keep in the left lane at lights of the T intersection on Pattaya central and Sukhumvit Road, you will see the big sign just to your right across the other side of Sukhumvit, you still have to turn right at these lights and then you do a left turn into the complex.

I went there the other day to check the place out....perfect.....they have a special on with lessons, works out about 500 baht a 1/2 hour lesson.......Scott wasnt there but i got his phone number and will ring him to arrange lessons.....but at the momonet im in Kanchanaburi for the ANZAC dawn service tomorrow. Will post when I take on the lessons.

cheers, mb