Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best location for Sex on the Beach

Apologies if a cocktail topic appears a bit gay. Plenty about 39 Baht small Changs here but not a lot about mixed drinks.

I am off to Pattaya for the weekend with a young friend from Bangkok. Shes into her Pina Coladas and I like my Mojitos and Caiparinhas.

So chaps, what is the best place for quality cocktails at a sensible price around Beach Road. It is nice to have a couple before we head down to Whats Up to find a friendly bi companion for the night :-)

There are a number of cocktail vans that might suit. One is usually stationed near Royal Plaza Garden. I don't know if Whats Up is a good place to find a companion as there are reports that the bar fine is 2000 Baht!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

There is a (i think) brazilian bar/restaurant in front of Central Festival (beach side). They should serve some good cocktails there, but never visited so can't comment on price or quality.

Edited by eXplosief

The title of this topic got me interested but my thought was wrong. Sorry can't help as i am a beer and whiskey guy!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Thanks for the info. Have tried the cocktail vans before - they are cheap & cheerful. Not tried the Brazilian place though. Cheers.

Sailor Bar on Soi 8 has a good selection of cocktails.

Totally agree. If you,re in the mood for lumps of fruit and umbrellas in your beverage then this is the bar for you. The prices are so reasonable it,s untrue. If i remember rightly my gf was on mai tai,s and it only set me back 60bt.

Hi,

The brazilian place in front on Central is nice, especially the roof bar on top of the restaurant, it is usually empty and i dont understand why, maybe coz there aren't any ladies to be picked up...anyway the place is cool, view on beach road, nice furniture and they know how to do cocktails (well in fact it depends on the waiter) the price if i remember correctly is 120thb but they have promotion, for example when i was there the first time Capiroska (capirinha with vodka instead of cachaca) was 69thb. Second time i was there every cocktail with Rum was 69thb, etc...

Cheers