IGNORED

LK Legend

benny31

The new hotel LK Legend.

If anyone who has recently stayed there can give us feedback on their stay, it would be much appreciated.

Got some info.

Rooms & Rates (Thai Baht)

Luxurious Living with Superbly Services Tariff

Room Type Tariff Special Promotion Rate (Daily)

Studio ( 43 Sqm ) 2,800.00 2,100.00

One Bedroom Suite ( 80 Sqm ) 4,800.00 3,600.00

Executive One Bedroom Suite ( 120 Sqm ) 5,800.00 4,350.00

Two Bedroom ( 125 Sqm ) 7,800.00 5,850.00

Duplex ( 200-230 Sqm ) 18,000.00 13,500.00

LK Legend location.jpeg

Edited by benny31

LK Legend is not on BR soi 12, apparently on BR soi 12 not open yet.

http://www.lkpattaya.com/index1.php?p=location.php

Are you sure? :unsure:

I'm on the ground.I'll verify this and rectify it, if necessary.

I did it. :Oops3:

I mixed up LK Legend for LK Empress. :o

LK Legend - Soi Arunothai.

LK Empress - BR soi 12.

BTW - LK Empress was officially opened. :)

Edited by benny31

It's on the same Soi as Nirun Condo,can't think of the name of the Soi but it's the one that runs down from the lights at Carrefour.

Had a few customers stay there in the last couple of months and they've couldn't fault it,massive pool there too.

Soi Arunothai.

Edited by Kessaya

I went to see LK Legend last week and they are very nice and typical of LK properties but with a larger swimming pool and the usual facilities. Price similar to LK Royal Suites and more of a serviced apartment than hotel. A bit out of the way and you need some transportation to live there effectively. If you want quiet and nice it will fit the bill. For similar money you can get nice in town along the baht bus routes so it becomes a matter of choice and what you want.

• Like 1

Common sense is not very common.

• 11 years later...
On 20/03/2011 at 17:26, Hawkeye said:

I went to see LK Legend last week and they are very nice and typical of LK properties but with a larger swimming pool and the usual facilities. Price similar to LK Royal Suites and more of a serviced apartment than hotel. A bit out of the way and you need some transportation to live there effectively. If you want quiet and nice it will fit the bill. For similar money you can get nice in town along the baht bus routes so it becomes a matter of choice and what you want.

I searched around and there doesn't seem to have any newer posts/threads about LK Legend hotel, posts are mostly from 2011 or so, why is that? I suppose it's very out of the way so almost no people stayed there?  (any updates on that hotel anyone? thanks)

Agoda got a great deal, 26 bucks a night for the 55 square meter room, man that room looks good and that price is so good! I always rent a scooter so it doesn't matter....actually around there it's not that bad right? out of the way for the action but plenty of stores, restaurants etc near the hotel?