IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden - Feb/Mar 2011

Over the course of my three week stay in Pattaya in Feb/Mar 2011 I ate at the PBG at least a half dozen times. The service was outstanding and the food very nice. I took several friends in to the PBG and all enjoyed the time spent there. I especically liked the meatloaf with mashed potato. The ribs were a hit with a few of my mates. One of my mates had four coconut smoothies in one sitting!

I would like to call special attention to Ploy who works behind the bar - every single time I walked into the place she had a huge smile and gave me a warm welcome. She was quick with the drinks and has a great sense of humour. I saw her on Walking Street one night with two of her friends. When she recognised me she stopped and we had a quick chat.

Also special thanks to Oui, who is a waitress, was always very nice, gave great smiles and outstanding service!

Lastly - Guitar (bartender)... Something about her made me want to ravish her. I can't figure out what it was - the hair - perhaps a little bit of a look of an attitude - who knows for sure? My heart rate increased whenever she was around.

Pete - your place is tops in my book! You've got a great staff working for you. Don't change a thing!

Cheers...

I ate there a few times, food was always good there. Staff was always very friendly there. Was there in January 2011.

Visited the PBG on every one of my trips and spent many happy times there,

Never any problems and always great food and great service,

Mostly visiting in evenings with my BF before heading to Walking Street, but sometimes during the day for a relaxing cup of coffee and recharging the batteries,

My favorite place for food. Never can go wrong.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

Great bar to eat and sit in the sun with a hang over ;-)

spend most days chilling and some evenings there to

often some good girls there ;-)

see you there in april

Love the PBG, very cool place to sit and chill over a couple of Singhas. Relaxed, no hassle, good service, and some nice views for those holiday snaps you need to take home for the family and friendsbiggrin.gif. If all goes to plan it's my first port of call when I lob in to Pattaya this May - dinner, drinks, and then out for a little 'stroll'.........

Cheers

Perthie

Edited by Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Looks like I will be spending some time there in April. I have always had great service on my prior visits.

hi going to pattaya in June 1st time, on my own a bit nervous, so would you recommend PBG for food , girls etc.

hi going to pattaya in June 1st time, on my own a bit nervous, so would you recommend PBG for food , girls etc.

If you sit at one of the many perimeter tables overlooking the sea you are likely to be undisturbed by any except the the bar staff.

There is the main central bar area, and a smaller bar by the entrance where you can sit with a drink a meet and chat to people. It is a freelance bar where girls looking for company can turn up, sometimes singly, others in two or threes.

I have just used the place to eat, others may be able to give better advice on what it is like as a 'pick-up' place and what any unofficial protocol is about approaching the girls or being approached.

Their pad thai goes great with a beer lao.

Retired

I have heard good things about PBG, I will be there for dinner on 2nd April & watch the sunset.

• 2 weeks later...

Reporting live at PBG, just had my dinner. Food was served quite fast & it was good. Having coffee and surprisingly I can see only a handful of FL. It's pretty quiet consider it is a Saturday now.

caffeine bucket ....

p b r.jpg

love the place day and night

great staff and great view

Great place to prepare yourself for WS.

Drinks are reasonably priced - around 50-65B (I think) for a bottle of beer.

The serving girls are usually friendly and attentive. They finish at 2am (no BF) and collect their shared tips for the night. After that, they're free to parrrrrty.

FL’s get free Som dtam and a drink (not sure about the free drink, but get some drink incentive).

If you happen to be sitting next to a FL then it’s easy to start up a “conversation”. If one catches your eye across the bar, then you can make a move or send over a “lady cocktail” (menu available).

The food is good. A lot of people eat here and the kitchen is always busy.

Finally - many FL’s start off here before moving on to the Discos (Walking St Bar – Lucifer’s – Marina – etc). They drift in and out throughout the evening. Usually all moved on by 12 though!

I recommend it for an early one or two. :GiveBeer1:

No matter where you go, there you are....

I especically liked the meatloaf with mashed potato. The ribs were a hit with a few of my mates. One of my mates had four coconut smoothies in one sitting!

Pete - your place is tops in my book! You've got a great staff working for you. Don't change a thing!

Cheers...

I'll drink to that. I love the meatloaf and mash potatoes they serve at PBG, and eat there often when in Pattaya.

Have always enjoyed going there before an assault on Walking Street, plus, every time my friends come over for a visit, it is always on the list for a meal and a few beers, it’s a great place. :Chokdee:

I always have been a big fan of PBG, but i am afraid the food has gone down badly recently, today was the last straw for me without going into detail, i will not be eating there again.

Still a great place to drink

Is this the place where they have the Green and Red sided Drink Coasters. If you have a green side up then you are looking for company and if it is red then don't Bother?

Does this have any bearing on the Free Lancers using the bar?

I'd hate to proposition one of the local girls by mistake. :wub:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE the Pattaya Beer Garden (PBG)!!...Great Food...Cold Beer...Cute Girls...Excellent View !!

P1080544.jpg

P1080545.jpg

(This photo was taken on the "Buddha Holiday" Friday February 18th, 2011. No BEER or BOOZE served that day, that is why the place is almost empty)

P1080546.jpg

P1080548.jpg

Edited by MC-Calm

Over the course of my three week stay in Pattaya in Feb/Mar 2011 I ate at the PBG at least a half dozen times. The service was outstanding and the food very nice. I took several friends in to the PBG and all enjoyed the time spent there. I especically liked the meatloaf with mashed potato. The ribs were a hit with a few of my mates. One of my mates had four coconut smoothies in one sitting!

I would like to call special attention to Ploy who works behind the bar - every single time I walked into the place she had a huge smile and gave me a warm welcome. She was quick with the drinks and has a great sense of humour. I saw her on Walking Street one night with two of her friends. When she recognised me she stopped and we had a quick chat.

Also special thanks to Oui, who is a waitress, was always very nice, gave great smiles and outstanding service!

Lastly - Guitar (bartender)... Something about her made me want to ravish her. I can't figure out what it was - the hair - perhaps a little bit of a look of an attitude - who knows for sure? My heart rate increased whenever she was around.

Cheers...

i really can full agree with you.Go there many times at 10 Pm,get a very good coffee there and have a look to the girls out there.

Nice place to chill,can eat very good and can have a look to the FL ing Girls too.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Is this the place where they have the Green and Red sided Drink Coasters. If you have a green side up then you are looking for company and if it is red then don't Bother?

Does this have any bearing on the Free Lancers using the bar?

I'd hate to proposition one of the local girls by mistake. :wub:

Here is a picture I took of the sign for the Green and Red sided Drink Coasters when I was there in January.

PBG.jpg

Here is a picture I took of the sign for the Green and Red sided Drink Coasters when I was there in January.

Interesting, never knew they had that.

Can't beat the view though, or dining at night right there by the beach.

Service last time in terms of getting the initial order, etc., was a little slow, but food was great and overall a great place to take your date.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I also love the Pattaya Beer Garden!! I ate there a few times last November and I love to sit there in the sunshine watching the activity on the water. I've never experienced the night-life at PBG, but i'll have to make time to sample that when i'm next there in May!!

food, service, atmosphere, view, etc.

i love everything about the joint, especially when i'm hungry.

too bad it never took off as a hang out for glamour freelancers though !.

I love the place, great music, food, outlook and sea breeze. Service can be slow sometimes though. :Number1a:

image.png