IGNORED

New gogo now open on Soi Buhakao?

gspotman

Anyone know this one? new on or about Soi Buhakao? Gogo recently opened? or about to open?

Where is it? What do you think?

:001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Gspotman

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sugar Sugar is not bad!

I am sorry this place is not my a cup of tea. Too much dark, noisy and TGs do not contact farang. Of course up to you. I prefer Mash, Champagne and Office GGs.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 3 months later...

if you mean BABYBOOM just off soi bukhao opened a couple of months ago. [it's a ladyboy go go]

This topic is over a year old.

New BM Toyol is on a mission to beat Thaihot for the quickest to 10000 posts it seems.

He has been posting useless comments on many old treads bringing them back to life.

There is a new GoGo in the LK area called Destiny now and a few more on there way it seems.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

There is a new GoGo in the LK area called Destiny now and a few more on there way it seems.

just for the record: barfine there is 1000 baht == not worth it.

sugar sugar SUCKS!!!!

Actually I think Suger is one of the best I've ever been in! The girls are actually dancing and interacting with the crowd. Something very rare in many of the WS GoGos I've been in.

Good thing is that there is something for everyone in Pattaya and we all don't have to agree.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

just for the record: barfine there is 1000 baht == not worth it.

I thought 1000 baht barfines were only charged on Walking Street.

• 1 year later...

To update this thread:

MASH has now closed, as has Club Blu (technically a Kayote bar) next to Sugar Sugar but there is a new GO GO (Kayote technically) called Rehab a Gg Go, further south down Bukeaow, just after the bend.

Rehab a bit down Soi Bua Kao . Nice place with a pretty decent line up .

Soi LK this morning :

138.jpg

Work on the right is for Crystal Club Agogo, where was Lollitas

Work on the left... unsure?

140.jpg

Work on the other side of the Soi too, where was MASH agogo

Rehab a bit down Soi Bua Kao . Nice place with a pretty decent line up .

I stay beside Rehab and I was dissapointed with it when I first went into it a few months ago when it first opened, due to hussling girls and very high prices ,I cannot remember the drink prices but I certainly remember the Bar Fines. I asked to speak to the Mamasan to make sure there wasnt a mistake in the translation . There was one girl who msut have been a superstar in there at that time approx 10pm Barfine 2000B and the rest of them were 1700B ,I will admit the girls are 7`s and 8`s but I couldnt possibly justify that price. I looked around me and there was only a handfull of people in nursing their drinks , I cannot possibly see how that place can make a profit with the wages they must be paying these girls . maybe I am missing something . Anybody any idea ?

I stay beside Rehab and I was dissapointed with it when I first went into it a few months ago when it first opened, due to hussling girls and very high prices ,I cannot remember the drink prices but I certainly remember the Bar Fines. I asked to speak to the Mamasan to make sure there wasnt a mistake in the translation . There was one girl who msut have been a superstar in there at that time approx 10pm Barfine 2000B and the rest of them were 1700B ,I will admit the girls are 7`s and 8`s but I couldnt possibly justify that price. I looked around me and there was only a handfull of people in nursing their drinks , I cannot possibly see how that place can make a profit with the wages they must be paying these girls . maybe I am missing something . Anybody any idea ?

I only had a drink in there and didn't ask for BF but with these prices they don't have to worry about me coming back , 555 .

• 1 month later...

We all need to tell all the first timers what they should pay. Some may not know that they are over paying and running up the prices for all of us. After all in Europe a good looking girls can get hundreds of Euros so paying over 50Euros just to get a girl out of a bar might not seem expensive to the uninformed. Please don't over price the 'Thin Girls' !

Archived