IGNORED

18 coins

good food good location but shit service 2 tables outside was told by waitress ladyboy they dont serve food outside had to sit inside ordered drinks but was told order food aswell too busy to kep coming back asked 4 times to pay too busy talking sorry but get your staff right or your success will be short lived like so many others with fucking ignorant staff

stayed there for 3 months in 2008, never had any issues..food was always lovely

have a chat with alan, he is a nice guy and understands customer service

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

:Hello: i called in a few times in Feb and the food was always good ,services to and reasonably priced :001_Thank_You5:

Standard British fayre at standard Pattaya prices,However the limited Thai menu is good for a falang operated gaff.

• 2 weeks later...

i basically ate most my day meals in here last year for a month, the gaffer is spot on if you have problems.

stayed there for 3 months in 2008, never had any issues..food was always lovely

have a chat with alan, he is a nice guy and understands customer service

He might understand customer service but his waitresses don't

• 3 months later...

daily specials v good value, other things on the menu i regard as too expensive, maybe ok for guys on a 3 week holiday but when your here longterm your always looking for a bargain! new beer promo good though 3 beer for 150bht, apple crumble and custard is excellent for anyone with a sweet tooth! boss is a decent lad also and service has improved!

• 3 weeks later...

daily specials v good value, other things on the menu i regard as too expensive, maybe ok for guys on a 3 week holiday but when your here longterm your always looking for a bargain! new beer promo good though 3 beer for 150bht, apple crumble and custard is excellent for anyone with a sweet tooth! boss is a decent lad also and service has improved!

I ordered the chicken casserole special the other day but waited 20 minutes to get it despite only two tables occupied.

Staff surly as hell and tea at 40 baht a rip off. Water 25 baht for a small bottle. Not good. Sunday lunch not bad

but Caddy Shack knocks the socks off it. Stick to the specials and don't drink and it's not a bad place (at least to eat).

easyride

He might understand customer service but his waitresses don't

They just looking for customers to fuck them, best of luck to you

• 5 weeks later...

Stayed at Rouge Service Apartments near 18 coins on my last visit. Went in a few times and never had any problems.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using this place to eat pretty much daily for the last few months. I wasn't impressed with the customer service when I first went there - trying to get the attention of about half a dozen waitresses to order or pay the bin while they were stood around chatting - but things got better. One or 2 of the girls know my name now and always say hello. TIT after all, the service everywhere is generally a lot poorer than back home, but I put a lot of it down to the language barrier.

Ate there a number of times during my stay.

I always had good service, the food was tasty and the portions generous.

One question, why only 1 slice of toast with breakfast?

Eaten there loads of times over the last few years always had good food and service no problems with staff,if your getting bad service ask for Alan he'll sort them out.

• 3 weeks later...

Heard some good things about it. Where is it?

image.png

Heard some good things about it. Where is it?

It's just near the junction of Soi Diana and Soi Bhuakao. Just head 50 yards down Bhuakao towards Pattaya Tai, on the right.

I have eaten breakfast there a few times. Always had good food and good service.

It's just near the junction of Soi Diana and Soi Bhuakao. Just head 50 yards down Bhuakao towards Pattaya Tai, on the right.

Cheers, thanks!

image.png