IGNORED

Thai Visa

ABARIS

Could anyone advice me, on Thai visa? Can I get 3 months visa at the airport?

You have to get a visa from your local Thai Consulate. I have just sent in my passport with the application. The application form will be on the website of the Consulate.

Could anyone advice me, on Thai visa? Can I get 3 months visa at the airport?

When I flew in from the States last October, the airport visa was 30 days. Coming in on a land crossing is half that.

To get a longer one I'm almost positive you will have to apply to the Thai Embassy or Consulate. Google "Thailand Embassy" and your country and read through the visa section there. That will give you the most up to date information.

Cheers!

Just to answer the question explicitly the answer is no. Also, the tourist visa is for 60 days rather than 90. It is usually extendable for a further 30 days after you arrive. If you are going to get one get it before the end of this month if you can as it will be free.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

When I flew in from the States last October, the airport visa was 30 days. Coming in on a land crossing is half that.

To get a longer one I'm almost positive you will have to apply to the Thai Embassy or Consulate. Google "Thailand Embassy" and your country and read through the visa section there. That will give you the most up to date information.

Cheers!

you did not get a visa at the airport you got 30 days permission to stay at the airport without a visa.

Depending on when you are flying you can get a visa from Thai Consulate in hull for up to a year the fee is 100 GBP

People have reported that the Hull consulate has tightened the requirements for that visa. It may no longer be available to those without a good reason with documented evidence.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

So to be clear, is it necessary to apply for a visa if I plan a stay shorter than 30 days? Even if there is no legal necessity for a visa for under 30 days, is it still recomended?

So to be clear, is it necessary to apply for a visa if I plan a stay shorter than 30 days? Even if there is no legal necessity for a visa for under 30 days, is it still recomended?

Provided you're sure you won't want to extend beyond 30 days and you won't want to buy a m/bike etc in your name then there's not much, if any, point.

Just land, queue for the Visa Waiver stamp and off you go.

• 2 weeks later...