Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good place to stay in Phnom Penh

MunterHunter

I know its not a place to stay in pattaya but still need some help.

My mate emailed a guesthouse in Phnom Penh and asked if they were girl friendly and it was a big no no.

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay? ok priced, clean, secure and in the action please.

walkabout is a bit of a shihole but its 24hour beer and pussy on tap

flamaingos is much better place to stay

angor hotel on the riverfront is meant to be ok, i used to know a real nice place near walkabout it was $25 a night but very nice..

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

This is a good central located place with good mngt and prices, they will also arrange to pick you up from airport.

http://www.flamingos.com.kh/

Another place which is close is

http://www.walkabouthotel.com/contactus.html

The flamingo is great,book it online and they will meet you at the airport,brought a different girl back every night there,no problem.Standard room is $25 dollars with breakfast.

I was happy with California 2 when I was there. Nice rooms, good food, gf and close to some bars. I brought 2 girls in and it was no problem.

I took the bus to Siem Reap and it's a couple of doors from the Mekong bus office so that was convenient too.

I took a girly back to the Bouganvillier near the river. Would not have been an issue except she had no ID so wouldn't let her in....in hindsight probably a good thing!!

I almost always stay at the Flamingo hotel (25 USD/night). The place is cheap and close to Heart of Darkness and Walkabout for easy access to free lancer spots. The hotel offers free airport pickup to boot. The California 2 (30 USD/night) is also a great hotel. Jim, the owner, is also a monger and can give you pointers when on the ground. He has absolutely no problem with you bringing as many girls as you want. Another option is the Pickeled Parrot (~20 USD/night) on Street 104. Place is cheap and girl friendly. It is on the same street as about 10 girly bars. Another option, which is a little nicer than the three suggested here, is the Luxe Apartments on street 136 (another street with about 10 girly bars). The place is also girl friendly (~50 USD/night).

Skip the Walkabout hotel. It is a nice place to hangout at, but I wouldn't want to sleep there.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

Bambu

Hey,

I stayed at Casa hotel for 2 nights, its near Wat Phnom not far from the sleaze, maybe a 5-10 minute walk to the riverfront. Think it was about £25 a night but fuck me was it worth it, really nice hotel (guys opening doors for you, bags up to the room etc etc) I brought a bird back and no one batted an eyelid so it must be okay. Oh and theres a nightclub on the side of it filled with free lancers :9of10Score:

PS the bird squirted every where...fucking loved it! :Awesome:

Al

I used to stay at Flamingos but the last couple of Rooms I had there were a bit run down as in fact was the hotel I think its past its sell by date but thats my opinion I now stay at City Center hotel which is diagonally opposite Sharkys,round the corner from St.136,150 mtrs to the Riverfront and a casual 5-10 minute walk to St.104 and not to far from St.51 for Walkabout and HOD,I pay 30 US and defanitely GF.

I stayed at Sunway hotel a couple of years back. It's one of the most expensive hotels in Phnom Penh at nearly $100 a night, but it's a very nice hotel with big rooms and a nice balcony. It's situated near Wat Phnom. On my next visit I stayed at Flamingo's which was $20-$30. The room is ok, it's a no-frills hotel, but it's near the action being directly opposite Walkabout which is a FL bar, and also on the same street as many bars and the disco Heart of Darkness. Both hotels were definately GF.

• 6 years later...
I almost always stay at the Flamingo Hotel (25 USD/night). The place is cheap and close to Heart of Darkness and Walkabout for easy access to free lancer spots. The hotel offers free airport pickup to boot. The California 2 (30 USD/night) is also a great hotel. Jim, the owner, is also a monger and can give you pointers when on the ground. He has absolutely no problem with you bringing as many girls as you want. Another option is the Pickeled Parrot (~20 USD/night) on Street 104. Place is cheap and girl friendly. It is on the same street as about 10 girly bars. Another option, which is a little nicer than the three suggested here, is the Luxe Apartments on street 136 (another street with about 10 girly bars). The place is also girl friendly (~50 USD/night).

Skip the Walkabout Hotel. It is a nice place to hangout at, but I wouldn't want to sleep there.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

Bambu

Thank you...for this... booked into Luxe.....would you have any suggestions for Siem Reap... many thanks [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2011 posts. Why are you digging up this old thread?

Screenshot_20180116-082309.png