IGNORED

Restaurant for sale in Sattahip

LaaMok

One of my regular restaurants is for sale, its a successful restaurant and gets steady business, its got a German menu.

Its in Satthip, she spent 800,000 baht on doing it up, but is forced to go and stay with her husband in Germany, as he has just had an accident, she has a buyer in one month, (Thai lady applying for a loan) but she wants a sale now.

Its a genuine business with a steady turnover, I have been visiting myself for a year or two. You wont get rich, but I think its a nice income for a Thai girl, maybe 30,000 a month profit, but I am only guessing by a smaller restaurant up the road.

50,000 baht key money per year, but you pay 3 years in advance. (two years left on lease)

6000 baht a month for rent

She wants 400,000 for contents, fixtures and fittings, includes kitchen, equipment, furniture and everything else.

She is very sad to see it go, and I think it is a good investment for a Thai girl, especially one that will continue the good friendly service and Thai menu.

The staff will most likely not stay on, as they are family. (she is just being honest)

PM me for her number. I am not selling this business for her, I merely offering to help her.

Its located next to a hotel on the sukhumvit road, (Sattahip) and it gets USA army customers in there when they are staying at hotel.